Become a Patron!

DNA200 Lavabox Mod

Toniee3

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I own a Lavabox and it was not in my possession for quite sometime but not I've got it and it just doesn't seem to be working? My question is 1. What could be wrong with it? 2. Is it done for 3. Could I maybe replace the LiPo and if so does anyone know the type of LiPo it takes? Not asking you to go find an answer just asking off the top of your head if you'd know what kind of battery it takes? Thanks ! Happy Memorial Day as well!

Toniee3

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So truth is it's doing exactly nothing lol like not even charging? Tried turning it on but nothing

Toniee3

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Also would be an issue because I do not have computer access for I am in Afghanistan at the moment and I could only get the internet working on my phone

Toniee3

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
But would that even work if it's not even bringing up the display screen when I try charging it?

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
TBH I've never had any of my DNAs do that to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eggen

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I doubt it but other than the bat it will be tough to do anything on a dna board without escribe. escribe is love, escribe is life.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Toniee3

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dang well aren't I in a pickle lol well guess I'll start with the battery and move on from there. Gonna take a long time to get the battery in the first place lol

Toniee3

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Bad news still, got the display screen to show but won't hold a charge or even show it's charging? Guess I gotta get the battery extender now right?

Eggen

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
yeah a new bat would be the next step that I would take personaly. thats good news because at the moment it looks like the board is probably still good! you could find a normal 900mah bat aswell, I just already had the extended one up on my phone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors