Become a Patron!

DIY vendors order2ship times

memvapr

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Early Monday morning I placed an order with PV, later in the afternoon an order with bull city, and on tues ecx... All with USPS shipping

So far bc order arrived today, ecx is in route and will arrive sat... Radio silence from PV.

I realize ymmv, but thought if pass it on.

For my money, it'll be bc as first choice, ecx as second and PV as a last resort.

Cavediver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No order confirmation?
Have you logged in to check the order?

I've only ordered from PV once, about a month ago. I recall the order taking a day or so to process, but I still had my items within a week.

memvapr

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yes I got an auto reply order confirmation, and yes I saw the 3 day notice. I did write them this morning and got a retun reply this afternoon that it has been shipped today (although USPS shows they've been notified for pick up). So to confirm, I'm not out to rag PV for any wrong doing, just posting my experience of how three vendors stack up in terms of order fulfillment.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Purevapes really depends on how busy they are. I've had morning orders ship the same day, and I've them take a couple days.

Eliquidmart.com - I ordered Friday, got a 'label created' entry on the shipping info Monday, wasn't 'accepted for shipping til Tuesday, so I guess they don't do weekends. That'll be a whole week between ordering and receiving. Past orders from them made in the morning have gone out the next day or day after.

Ecigexpress has shipped same-day for my morning orders, but usually by next day.

WizardLabs often took a couple days to ship when I used them for nic and PG/VG, but a couple orders of flavoring only were at the post office the next day.

Highdesertvapes depends on how busy they are and whether there's a sale. Once I was in desperate need and let them know - they got a 3pm order out the same day. Awesome!

Desertvapes has always been same-day shipping for morning orders, next day for afternoon orders (I've gotten only hardware there).

can't remember who else I've ordered from lately...

but I remember ordering stuff as a kid that took '6 to 8 weeks' for delivery. It was always a surprise when it finally arrived. Anyone who missed out on that nostalgia can experience it now by ordering from Fasttech. lol!

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
but I remember ordering stuff as a kid that took '6 to 8 weeks' for delivery. It was always a surprise when it finally arrived. Anyone who missed out on that nostalgia can experience it now by ordering from Fasttech. lol!

Isn't that the truth!! I remember cutting out forms from the cereal box, cracker jax, Kool-Aid envelopes, etc. It all said, please allow 6-8 weeks for shipping.... and it took that dang long. By the time it arrived, it was like opening a present at Christmas. But, I still feel that way when I get good vape mail!

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
First order from E-liquid mart shipped same day. Second order, which was much smaller than the first, took three days to process.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just as an FYI, the usps tracking isn't necessarily accurate! I've both created a label AND shipped the same day, and when I've checked the tracking it doesn't always show as 'processed' until the next day - making it look as if I didn't ship it until the next day. I think it depends on your post office!

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think it depends on your post office!
That's why whenever I ship juice or something to someone, I make sure to let them know when I'm shipping out a package. Because USPS is very delayed with their shipping updates. With Tapatalk, I can send them a message and picture of their package before it goes out. Yay for technology! :)

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I placed flavor orders on Thursday from Bull City Vapor, ECigExpress & Vice's. ECigExpress was delivered Saturday, Bull City & Vice's came today. Vice's are always packed in nice 8ml glass vials. :) All were well packed & orders were complete. It doesn't get much better than this.

Delion

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Placed an order from BC and from TFA/TPA both on Thursday along with a order from the vapemall my BC and Flavor Apprentice orders both arrived today and are currently in my possession, still waiting on the vapemall order.

The orders I did receive were well packed and secure and the best part was they were complete orders. :)

AyeJay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm still waiting to hear something from Pure Vapes. $80 order still sitting since the 12th. My Ecigxpress and Eliquidmart orders placed at a later time are already here, with another Eliquidmart order on the way. I did contact them....awaiting response. Not a good first impression thus far. I ordered from them thinking it would arrive in a timely manner since I live in Ohio. As OP said, radio silence.

Edit: Got a response that it was mailed from Nik. Tracking shows its arrival will be tomorrow

Last edited:

kabalm18

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah....Bull City rivals Jimmy John's as far as fast delivery goes...its crazy!

Delion

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok I received part of my order yesterday from the vapemall order I had placed on the 14th, I had contacted them in regards to my order earlier in the week and had been told they were unsure why it was not sent out yet by the usps. So not to impressed but we will see I am the type of person to give people a second chance on things.

VU Sponsors