Become a Patron!

DIY VaporShark Clone?

Hey folks,

I'm hoping someone here may be able to help me identify the constituents involved in my favorite e-juice for the cause of reproducing it for a more personalized vape. I utilized the Search feature within this sub-forum, but the results came up empty-handed in regards to my specific query. Though I've read through the forum's rules, I'm still not completely certain if it's acceptable to make such requests by name (due to legalities). So, if there happens to be any issue with my post, please feel free to edit or remove it.

With that stated, is anyone here familiar with Vapor Shark's Tobacco flavor? I've been vaping it for about 10 years now and am stuck on it. I've tried countless other flavors out there and nothing else does it for me like this one does. However, I'd appreciate the liberty of adjusting certain parameters by recreating the flavor myself. The problem is, it's a very complex flavor profile - not one easily distinquishable.

Though it's dubbed Tobacco, It resembles the actual flavor of tobacco, very little. I suppose it would be safe to refer to it as a Dessert tobacco flavor - sweet, yet not overpowering (like most other flavors I've tried). Also, there's no presence of anise seed (as with other 'tobacco' blends).

The aroma is initially marked by a sharp, 'citrus-like' bite, followed by mellow, 'leather-like' undertones with a sweet, almost 'floral' presence. The flavor is very earthy - almost nutty, with a pronounced mouthfeel, followed by soft, creamy and sweet, yet subtle notes of chocolate, vanilla and possibly even caramel upon exhale (which ultimately reminds me of the taste and smell of a traditional glazed doughnut).

These are flavor combinations I've considered:
  • Chocolate
  • Vanilla
  • Caramel - ?
  • Almond - ?
  • Orange - ?
  • Citrus - ?
  • Cinnamon - ?
  • Lavender - ?
I've purchased Loaded's Glazed Donut and am thinking about combining it with Golden Ticket in a lazy attempt at something with some semblance to VS's Tobacco. I've also considered combining Chocolate Chip Cookies or Butter Whipped Frosting with an RY4 or Chocolate Vanilla 555. However, I'm certain that whatever 'frankenjuice' batch I conceive will be too sweet (as opposed to 'earthy').

I'm a MTL vaper (don't care for DTL) and appreciate the satisfaction of nic salt when vaping convenience is limited for periods of time (work, travel, etc). Glazed Donut and Golden Ticket are only available in 6 mg levels, maximum. So as another option, I've considered mixing them with a 36 mg Unflavored nic salt and making very minor additions from there with other flavors to see where it leads to.

I'm not too keen on e-liquid mixology, so any suggestions are much appreciated.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey brotha hope your well!This tobacco flavor is my absolute favorite.I have been looking for this same flavor profile for years.Did you ever happen to find anything similar?Closest I have found has been Golden Leaf Tobacco,sadly it’s still lacks the sweetness and leather.I would be so grateful as vaped Vapor shark tobacco for years and miss it dearly thank you!!!!

VU Sponsors