Become a Patron!

DIY recipe app or website

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Hey long time no post from me.
Been a while since I have checked in since all my vaping needs have been met and I never need anything different or new. And life has been very busy lately.

So here's what I am looking for:
I currently use some windows based program called juice calculator to keep my recipes in and use it when i mix

I have been movng away from my computer and may one day when it dies just get a chrome book

But i want an android based app or a good website to use from my phone or tablet that will allow me to store my recipes in the cloud as they say and access anywhere , anytime

I do know of https://e-liquid-recipes.com/ and have used it a few times

What do you all use nowadays??

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
All I use is ELR. Might look up the one Cosmic Truth came up with, I'll try to find the thead on elr.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
LTNS Matt.

I have nothing to add, I put ELR on my home screen on my phone.

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just a thought..... since you're all set with the recipes you mix and aren't doing a lot of testing or creating new recipes, why not just use an app that keeps notes to put your recipes in? Of course, you wouldn't be able to edit volume, nicotine content, etc. if needed. If you always mix the same volume, then no big deal. If you mix different volumes just have more than one entry of the same recipe with the different volumes you use. You could also maybe check out a couple food recipe apps or database apps to see if you could just add your recipes to those.

EDIT: I'm assuming there are some note, recipe, and database apps that have options to store data in the cloud.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors