Become a Patron!

DIY Mail

sickbxy

Member For 4 Years
Excellent! Thanks for the info, I didn’t think it would be welcome without at least a few batteries which came Monday; and the DNA 75c Therion and second DotMod are not coming until until Friday...

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Damn I did not even think about posting a picture of the last order of batteries from @Jon@LiionWholesale~! He didn't send them by drone like he said but I had them in 2 days~!

sickbxy

Member For 4 Years
I unsubscribed from that thread because it moves so fast and I am trying to reign in my spending this year while I focus on stacking cash and paying off some debt.
It is insane how fast it moves, if I turn away for 3 hours I miss 3 to 5 pages! I still consider it my home group, but decided to expand my horizons. I am afraid to post anywhere else on that board at the risk of being “moved on”, at least in the shinyitis thread the admins can’t keep up... I did a count, I posted 1600 messages in that thread in 2 months!

sickbxy

Member For 4 Years
I know, I feel like I can breath here. Within a week of posting on ECF I ended up on two admins radar, had one stalking me, and returd threatening to “call the authorities” on me for my car clouds obstructing my vision while driving.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Within a week of posting on ECF I ended up on two admins radar, had one stalking me, and returd threatening to “call the authorities” on me for my car clouds obstructing my vision while driving.

That should be a banning offense for him to be threatening you~! Report him to Ollie and get banned like I did. Proved he was lying about site problems with documentation to back it up and he deleted the threads and my posts but I have XPS files to prove it if Oliie gave two shits. So I got all the Vendors I brought there to remove the contributions or should I say extortion money they charge for the privilege of only being able to post in their forum. They got a whole 300 votes last year and will be lucky if they even get 100 this year~! VU was voted the #1 Vaping Foum~!

sickbxy

Member For 4 Years
My understanding, most he ever gets is a slap on the wrist. I would imagine if a new member went up against him, wouldn’t even get that. Either way, I tend to elicit that in people... already got a few threats here! :giggle:

sickbxy

Member For 4 Years
That should be a banning offense for him to be threatening you~! Report him to Ollie and get banned like I did. Proved he was lying about site problems with documentation to back it up and he deleted the threads and my posts but I have XPS files to prove it if Oliie gave two shits. So I got all the Vendors I brought there to remove the contributions or should I say extortion money they charge for the privilege of only being able to post in their forum. They got a whole 300 votes last year and will be lucky if they even get 100 this year~! VU was voted the #1 Vaping Foum~!
I love seeing many of my favorite vendors posting here.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I would imagine if a new member went up against him, wouldn’t even get that.

He has chased more new members away or banned them then that forum has grown in years. Since he doesn't have the new members to harass his new thing is banning Veteran Members. Once when he was stalking me he went back and deleted a few thousand of my posts so I could not advance to the next level. Imagine being banned from a forum when you have 10,000 posts and more likes than posts? And he has a two faced cunt on here who reports back to him what people like us say about him.

Fudgey Finger

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
He has chased more new members away or banned them then that forum has grown in years. Since he doesn't have the new members to harass his new thing is banning Veteran Members. Once when he was stalking me he went back and deleted a few thousand of my posts so I could not advance to the next level. Imagine being banned from a forum when you have 10,000 posts and more likes than posts? And he has a two faced cunt on here who reports back to him what people like us say about him.
It would be really add some entertainment value if you would name said cunt. I got banned over there a week or so after joining because my name and pic are offensive. Now I have to use another web browser to check Mooch's resources.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't know what mod you guys are talking about. But a couple threads in the giveaways section just got axed by a mod. It was an unforseen reason. Both threads were by the Efun.top guy Andrew Collins. The reason, "Posting against vendor forum rules". You'd think whatever happened could've been fixed with a PM conversation. Nope, the mod has to show how powerful and mighty they are lol. Maybe it was something really bad, ut I doubt it.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I don't know what mod you guys are talking about.

The Returded1 is who we are talking about. He has deleted entire threads where members were trying to straighten out a problem with an order because "It Was Out of the Vendors allowable posting area". You can't tag a vendor for someone to contact if it isn't in the right area?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Surprise present from my friend Tricia. Tried to get her into DIY after she won a bunch of Flavorah Flavorings but I guess I will have to make some for her~!

upload_2018-10-11_15-12-38.png

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
She also sent this because it is a Short Fill and needs Nicotine. I told her I will send her some but she said she doesn't care for Apple Vapes.

upload_2018-10-11_15-14-2.png

VU Sponsors