Become a Patron!

DIY Juice - First Purchase Questions

Jenn F

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One can never have enough nicotine.. suggestion to think ahead:
1 gallon of nic per vaper in the house per year.. so you are safe ;)

Dont poke holes in bottles, even tho your needle is small lol.. just dont!
Go get some tape and seal it up! gee...
By the time your bottles get here, not much will be missing/air wont corrupt it at all, for the tiny bit of wait time you have..
You will be fine.

I can not talk on the flavors you did pick up.. they are pretty much standards.. requires steep time: cookies and cream

I mainly work with ultras, not much steep time, 1-5 days at the most.
If you are in the mood to dig.. more than welcome to find my link in my signature to my elr account.
I have tons of recipes there.. here, I havent a clue what all I left behind/around.. :)

That's great to know about the nic. I had two bottles of 48% with the kits and one at 100% I believe in the 250ml size. I was just thinking that was an overkill after I mixed and didn't use much.
Oh, the bottle doesn't have a hole, the seal under the cap (tamper proof sticker) was what I punched. My wording didn't come out right. Sorry. Bottle is fine just the seal that you have to break in order to get to the liquid whenever it's new. Yeah, my glass bottles are to come tomorrow via amazon. Then Sat on the others.
I will certainly go on the other page and look through your recipes. I had added all of my flavors beforehand on my page and well it's not helping today.
From what I've read the CC is there at first but gets so much better after about a week. I'm used to steeping my other store bought ones since the one I order from is pretty fresh and needs it.
I think patience is going to be a bad thing at first but not after I dive in and make a good selection and just let them sit.
I like the fact that I'm already able to add a little this or that already and I'm only in this by a few days. I'll find your page and follow you. Thank you for helping me out!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
That's great to know about the nic. I had two bottles of 48% with the kits and one at 100% I believe in the 250ml size. I was just thinking that was an overkill after I mixed and didn't use much.
Oh, the bottle doesn't have a hole, the seal under the cap (tamper proof sticker) was what I punched. My wording didn't come out right. Sorry. Bottle is fine just the seal that you have to break in order to get to the liquid whenever it's new. Yeah, my glass bottles are to come tomorrow via amazon. Then Sat on the others.
I will certainly go on the other page and look through your recipes. I had added all of my flavors beforehand on my page and well it's not helping today.
From what I've read the CC is there at first but gets so much better after about a week. I'm used to steeping my other store bought ones since the one I order from is pretty fresh and needs it.
I think patience is going to be a bad thing at first but not after I dive in and make a good selection and just let them sit.
I like the fact that I'm already able to add a little this or that already and I'm only in this by a few days. I'll find your page and follow you. Thank you for helping me out!

You will do just fine, Jenn.. Welcome to mixing, yeah! :)
I think I am taking my peach concoction to bed.. it's been a day!

Jenn F

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You will do just fine, Jenn.. Welcome to mixing, yeah! :)
I think I am taking my peach concoction to bed.. it's been a day!

Thank you. Something I wanted to get into my first time around but never did.

Have a great evening! My days and nights are off here...ugh. My goal is to use up this juice and make another tonight or two or three. Lol. Weekend is coming and I hope you have a great day tomorrow. Thank you again!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
While I agree with "have lots of nic", one gallon per person per year might just be over-doing it. One liter of 100mg base lasts the average vaper 3-5 years.

Actually depends on the vaper, but to be safe than sorry.. do it your way ;)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Thank you. Something I wanted to get into my first time around but never did.

Have a great evening! My days and nights are off here...ugh. My goal is to use up this juice and make another tonight or two or three. Lol. Weekend is coming and I hope you have a great day tomorrow. Thank you again!

@Jenn F my link to elr: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/?filter=28997

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Thank you so much. Also tried following you here as well. Just checked and my other shipment states it's due today but then again it said the same yesterday. Ugh. Bottles to come Saturday. :)

Mail can be frustrating this time of the year.. hang in!! :)

Jenn F

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Smoky Blue I like that you are high in vg like what I'm trying for as well. Wasn't sure if the vg would end up muted with little pg like I've read. Thank you for sharing!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
@Smoky Blue I like that you are high in vg like what I'm trying for as well. Wasn't sure if the vg would end up muted with little pg like I've read. Thank you for sharing!

I bounce in both nic levels and base levels, Jenn..
Mood swings and taste changes lol..

I mainly love to blow clouds (popular guy I hear ;) )
but sometimes I get to missing the good old days and pull out my evod with nic salts..
(Nature of my job too)

Jenn F

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bounce in both nic levels and base levels, Jenn..
Mood swings and taste changes lol..

I mainly love to blow clouds (popular guy I hear ;) )
but sometimes I get to missing the good old days and pull out my evod with nic salts..
(Nature of my job too)

I'm about the same way. I like to have flavor first but a good enough build/mod/atty to fog up a room. You know, just in case. Lol. I'm or if the few in my area that is a female that builds. Most of the others just buy tanks with coils and leave it at that. Plus hardly any clouds.

My nic level is anywhere from a 6mg to a 12mg and I'm trying to find a happy medium of getting away from pg since I left vaping before due to reactions. Main reason why I chose to get into this.

You're right about shipping. FedEx changed up their comments on this shipment yesterday and my package is still stuck in Nashvilleat this time. It wouldn't surprise me if they changed it up again. Ugh! :)

Attachments

• 20181224_115016.jpg
    20181224_115016.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 4

Jenn F

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wanted to share since @SteveS45 had inquired on another thread about the kit.

Each one has everything a new person needs to get started. Each bucket is labeled, one for lab and one for liquids. 15 flavors included vs less with other companies. This one is from Nic River for $49. $50 qualified me for free shipping. :)

Attachments

• 20181224_115016.jpg
    20181224_115016.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 20181224_115101.jpg
    20181224_115101.jpg
    282.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 20181224_115055.jpg
    20181224_115055.jpg
    279.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 20181224_115118.jpg
    20181224_115118.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 20181224_120115.jpg
    20181224_120115.jpg
    368 KB · Views: 8

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Cute kit.. ;)

It will get here, Fedex is normally on the ball with things. Weather and Christmas is not kind to us vapers..
Can easily drive you crazy!

Jenn F

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cute kit.. ;)

It will get here, Fedex is normally on the ball with things. Weather and Christmas is not kind to us vapers..
Can easily drive you crazy!

Thank you. It fits this home just right for me starting out. Easy to store vs having to buy more boxes.
Yes, my parents used to ship everyday from their business and it was like pulling eye teeth around this time of year. My FedEx and UPS guys are good though. They never slack. Thank goodness. I can't say that for DHL though. :)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Thank you. It fits this home just right for me starting out. Easy to store vs having to buy more boxes.
Yes, my parents used to ship everyday from their business and it was like pulling eye teeth around this time of year. My FedEx and UPS guys are good though. They never slack. Thank goodness. I can't say that for DHL though. :)

OMG.... DHL never again. o_O

Jenn F

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OMG.... DHL never again. o_O

I try not to buy anything from anyone sending via DHL. Unfortunately I had to deal with them on a cellphone battery. They called me telling me that my address was not on GPS, no such street. I had a fit! Ended up coming back two days later and the driver said their new drivers just didn't want to work. That was not my problem but he was embarrassed. Their rates are bad as well. Smh

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Actually depends on the vaper, but to be safe than sorry.. do it your way ;)
Let's do a little math.
1 Gallon = 3780 ml:
* 100 mg/ml = 378000 mg of nic
/ 365 days = 1036 mg / day.

I don't know of a person who wouldn't be seriously nic sic and quite possible dead if they consumed over a full gram of nicotine in a day.

Most people who vape instead of smoking use 50-75 mg of nic per day, regardless of vaping style. I base this on years of paying attention to various threads that asked, "How much liquid do you vape?" and "at what strength?". Folks who use high-test liquid tend to vape fewer ml of it, whereas folks who vape big quantities of liquid tend to use very low nic levels. Yes, there are some outliers when you get to a few standard deviations from the norm. I've heard of an occasional soul using 100-200 mg per day, but that's still most of an order of magnitude less than the "Gallon of nic per year".

Jenn F

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Rossum Wow. I didn't do the math myself. Even if you throw bad recipes out, get into a different profile etc you still have alot of nicotine left.
I vape on both 6mg and 12mg, the highest I've ever gone was in 2012 at 18mg. My usage on 3mg is about 4ml per day and I'm sure way less on 12mg. I'm going to shoot for 8-9 mixing.
I would hate to see a person try to go higher like you mentioned. I can't do it and I was a heavy smoker. Just got back to vaping in the summer as well. I had to stop due to pg issues, etc.

Jenn F

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Should also link here to the Flavorah book also..... most are yours but it has other good ones;)
https://www.flavorah.com/resources-information/flavorah-vape-recipe-book/

Thank you so much! Awesome! I'm already in love with the DIY juice. I went with a simple mix earlier just to taste. Well it started simple before I got to tweaking my own. That's got to steep! Lol :)

I'll certainly start to checking it out and making some. My other order will most likely be here the beginning of the week. Have 60 flavors to mess with at the moment. No pg since that was ordered on my first one and waiting. I'm good without since the nic has pg in it plus some flavors.
I'm already addicted now! :) :) Thank you again! !!!:bliss:

Jenn F

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My Vape Mail today came in! 45 more to add to my 15! Nic River packs everything so strategically! I've got to say they really are a good company to work with. They care and from my invoice numbers across the three they are slammed. Even follow up emails. :vapemail::stars::bunny:20181227_102012.jpg

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Rossum Wow. I didn't do the math myself. Even if you throw bad recipes out, get into a different profile etc you still have alot of nicotine left.
I vape on both 6mg and 12mg, the highest I've ever gone was in 2012 at 18mg. My usage on 3mg is about 4ml per day and I'm sure way less on 12mg. I'm going to shoot for 8-9 mixing.
I would hate to see a person try to go higher like you mentioned. I can't do it and I was a heavy smoker. Just got back to vaping in the summer as well. I had to stop due to pg issues, etc.
One of the members here (HotRod) made a calculator that will tell you how much nicotine you need/how long your stash will last.... great calculator!
http://www.diyjuicecalculator.com/

Jenn F

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One of the members here (HotRod) made a calculator that will tell you how much nicotine you need/how long your stash will last.... great calculator!
http://www.diyjuicecalculator.com/

Thank to for the link. I have plenty of room here but sometimes I'm away and well, you never know with our weather in power issues. I'd like to keep a good supply and never worry about running low or better yet what the govt might do, but there's that part in me that I'd hate to lose a huge stash. Going to the link now. Especially if there's sales and I might need some before this time next year. I guess I could figure out something here on my behalf to ensure I never have issues.
I'm learning so much in this post and reading up the past few weeks. It's another world in vaping, that's for sure. Thank you!

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I wonder how much nicotine I will use next year?

I seem to recall a saying attributable to either @wllmc or a 17th century Bavarian nobleman. :rolleyes:

"No matter how rich you are, you can only drink 20-22 liters of beer a day"

prost-oktober-fest.jpg

Like beer, I can only vape so much nicotine in a day.
I can do some math and determine how much nicotine that might be.

What I can't determine is the volume of nicotine I'll use in my experimental and otherwise errant mixes. Those mixes I won't be vaping and which may eventually find their way down the drain....

Last edited:

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank to for the link. I have plenty of room here but sometimes I'm away and well, you never know with our weather in power issues. I'd like to keep a good supply and never worry about running low or better yet what the govt might do, but there's that part in me that I'd hate to lose a huge stash. Going to the link now. Especially if there's sales and I might need some before this time next year. I guess I could figure out something here on my behalf to ensure I never have issues.
I'm learning so much in this post and reading up the past few weeks. It's another world in vaping, that's for sure. Thank you!
No problem.... I worry more about the half a beef we buy every year than the Nic.... if the power goes out it will survive the beef would not;)
I have about 3 liters on hand all the time.

Jenn F

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No problem.... I worry more about the half a beef we buy every year than the Nic.... if the power goes out it will survive the beef would not;)
I have about 3 liters on hand all the time.

That's a true statement. I've got two refrigerators and one freezer. Every single time we are due to have any major storm here I try to start cooking up everything. I know the idea of a generator comes to mind but I have one, it's not hooked up though.
I think if everything went to heck and back in going to fear drinking water myself. :)

Jenn F

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wonder how much nicotine I will use next year?

I seem to recall a saying attributable to either @wllmc or a 17th century Bavarian nobleman. :rolleyes:

"No matter how rich you are, you can only drink 20-22 liters of beer a day"

View attachment 127753

Like beer, I can only vape so much nicotine in a day.
I can do some math and determine how much nicotine that might be.

What I can't determine is the volume of nicotine I'll use in my experimental and otherwise errant mixes. Those mixes I won't be vaping and which may eventually find their way down the drain....

I'd have that issue with tea, sugar and chocolate here. I could never guess those. Never. I'm thinking that if my tastes change I'll use more. I did however pour some down the drain tonight myself. Newbie error and well, it was poured out. It wasn't the recipe either. Dang cap dropped in the bottle and I couldn't retrieve it. So down the drain the partially made juice went. Oops. Error will be my biggest issue here starting out, I'm so sure if that after tonight. Lol

I couldn't figure out the beer or wine here. That would be hard! :)

Jenn F

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just an update, my other order which is the big one has shipped!! Yay! Biggest reason why I'm posting this is due to the fact I haven't itched in the least bit since making that Peaches and Cream the other day. I know it wasn't steeped but still was vapeable. I reduced the PG as far down as I could and so far no itching!!! Such a relief as this was the reason why I set out to start this journey!! I see that it can only get better as I learn!

Thank you all for being patient with me as well. I'll probably blend a few today and this is nothing but pure progress! :)

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
@RossumI vape on both 6mg and 12mg, the highest I've ever gone was in 2012 at 18mg. My usage on 3mg is about 4ml per day and I'm sure way less on 12mg. I'm going to shoot for 8-9 mixing.
Then your nic usage is rather pretty far to the left (light) side of the bell-shaped curve.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
When I play with flavors, I do it without nic.

Jenn F

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Then your nic usage is rather pretty far to the left (light) side of the bell-shaped curve.
I'm thinking that as well. I go up and down on the store bought. Try to aim for less a few hours before bed. then back to 12 again. I'm going to find a happy medium since I'm able to adjust now lower than 12mg and be ok..

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Just an update, my other order which is the big one has shipped!! Yay! Biggest reason why I'm posting this is due to the fact I haven't itched in the least bit since making that Peaches and Cream the other day. I know it wasn't steeped but still was vapeable. I reduced the PG as far down as I could and so far no itching!!! Such a relief as this was the reason why I set out to start this journey!! I see that it can only get better as I learn!

Thank you all for being patient with me as well. I'll probably blend a few today and this is nothing but pure progress! :)

Not all recipes need steeping - some it is a must

Jenn F

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not all recipes need steeping - some it is a must

That one was better the day after plus I added a little chocolate. Chocolate is a cure all! lol

The mix I did early yesterday, well tastes like honeysuckle!! It was supposed to be a simple Banana Nut Bread...That's gotta steep. Tasted ok for the flower but not the bread. Yeah, go ahead and laugh, I certainly did!!! It's got to be the banana in it...:blech:

Jenn F

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok, so I made a pretty decent adapted recipe. I adapted the sweetener, adjusted from what notes said about CAP SS vs the listed on the recipe and also added a touch of butterscotch. I've yet to even taste test this, it smelled good though. Maybe it will turn out right.

Any pointers on percentages that you might see in conflict? I did lower some on the authors %'s as I read each flavor profile and tried to suit what I might like. I'm looking for that ooey gooey choc cake that is well, addictive....:)

The recipe came from:
tjek.nu/r/nWX9

Screenshot (143).png

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ok, so I made a pretty decent adapted recipe. I adapted the sweetener, adjusted from what notes said about CAP SS vs the listed on the recipe and also added a touch of butterscotch. I've yet to even taste test this, it smelled good though. Maybe it will turn out right.

Any pointers on percentages that you might see in conflict? I did lower some on the authors %'s as I read each flavor profile and tried to suit what I might like. I'm looking for that ooey gooey choc cake that is well, addictive....:)

The recipe came from:

View attachment 127849
Looks good Jenn! For me I would knock down the AP and Cap SS by at least half, but it's your taste buds you need to mix to. Give it a try and if you get a Fritos taste, it's the AP. Also, Super Sweet is called that for a reason...

Jenn F

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks good Jenn! For me I would knock down the AP and Cap SS by at least half, but it's your taste buds you need to mix to. Give it a try and if you get a Fritos taste, it's the AP. Also, Super Sweet is called that for a reason...

Thank you...I want to say I pulled it down from the original poster plus the almond. Now unfortunately, I think I overdosed the SS. Not only did I pull the sweetener down to the CAP range but my scale refused to calc on that. I went over on my own recipe by two drops. I think it's going to be too sweet myself. I hope it's vapeable. Don't want to make Frito's while making choc cake. LOL. I've already make honeysuckle from banana bread, letting that steep since I followed the directions to a T...I may not use anymore sweetener until after I try out a few recipes, unless they specifically call for SS. I've seen enough of the issues in posts about too sweet of juice.

Let's cross our fingers on this one. I'm making small batches and not huge ones...Just for any issues like too much of this or that. Thank you for helping me on this one!! :)

Jenn F

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@gopher_byrd OK, curiosity just killed this cat...Just tried a tad on my finger and went back for more...It's tasting like a winner!!! Needs to steep a little but so far it tastes pretty good, leads into a taste of maybe a alcohol background, not a rum but similar. Might be just the fragrance from the flavoring to start. Still pretty tasty...Oh wow!!! :):slowclap::bliss:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@gopher_byrd OK, curiosity just killed this cat...Just tried a tad on my finger and went back for more...It's tasting like a winner!!! Needs to steep a little but so far it tastes pretty good, leads into a taste of maybe a alcohol background, not a rum but similar. Might be just the fragrance from the flavoring to start. Still pretty tasty...Oh wow!!! :):slowclap::bliss:
I'm so happy for you :hug:! I'm glad your stuff got there and you're having fun. Thank's for posting pictures of your kit. I've never seen one, only imagined before.

Jenn F

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm so happy for you :hug:! I'm glad your stuff got there and you're having fun. Thank's for posting pictures of your kit. I've never seen one, only imagined before.

Thank you!! Yes it's pretty fun and interesting to say the least. My first order is on the way, Fedex has it now. So 2 of 3 orders are here. Still so happy! I should be set for a minute on this. I'm sure the more and more recipes turn out ok plus better than store bought I'll be elated for awhile! If that juice from last night turns out ok, then I'm totally hooked. I'll explore diff flavors this way as well. Plus I won't get burned out of one profile like I get. Happy dancing about all of this...Yay!!:stars:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yeehaw! Glad it's working for you!:vino::stars2:

Jenn F

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeehaw! Glad it's working for you!:vino::stars2:

Yes, now the temptation of staying away from it is going to be terrible around here...I've started my own saga by tasting it...Haha! I had to after you said that about the flavorings. I was thinking it was going to taste like a scorched sugar cube. Tasted chocolate with a booze kick. I'm sure the alcohol is the concentrate being fresh though, even if not it's pretty tasty. I went back for another taste..:teehee: Not sure what the wicks will do with this recipe but that's why they make more cotton and wire for. I might try to drip some later on today to get a taste, just unsure if that's the smart thing to do!:giggle::vino::bunny:

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Let's do a little math.
1 Gallon = 3780 ml:
* 100 mg/ml = 378000 mg of nic
/ 365 days = 1036 mg / day.

I don't know of a person who wouldn't be seriously nic sic and quite possible dead if they consumed over a full gram of nicotine in a day.

Most people who vape instead of smoking use 50-75 mg of nic per day, regardless of vaping style. I base this on years of paying attention to various threads that asked, "How much liquid do you vape?" and "at what strength?". Folks who use high-test liquid tend to vape fewer ml of it, whereas folks who vape big quantities of liquid tend to use very low nic levels. Yes, there are some outliers when you get to a few standard deviations from the norm. I've heard of an occasional soul using 100-200 mg per day, but that's still most of an order of magnitude less than the "Gallon of nic per year".

I base this off of what my job tells me.. nic will not go bad, and a pretty good investment..
Do what you can afford and feel comfortable about.

Should also link her to the Flavorah book also..... most are yours but it has other good ones;)
https://www.flavorah.com/resources-information/flavorah-vape-recipe-book/

I can not remember everything lol.. my earlier notes can be found on my website :)
http://flvfan.com

Jenn F

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been testing the juice out. I didn't make much the first time around but made another last night of 20ml. I'm going to leave it alone! I got into the 10ml and is quite addictive! So after a few days it's ok to vape, the flavors blended just fine. The other one I made was the exact same and I'll give that one a few weeks.
Last night I did a simple Spearmint with Koolada just to have in the event I get sick. Plus I love spearmint as well. Then another caramel cream from an adapted recipe.
FedEx is still on the way for the rest of my orders and those contain many base note flavors. A great friend of mine is looking for a few fruit recipes so I can do some for her. I promised I would be careful, she was worried about what a B&M told her about this past week on DIY. Had to tell her it's because they wanted her juice business. Then of course I showed her the scales and syringes etc.
I'm coming to the conclusion that some of the flavors I really don't care for nor purchased might be something I have to buy. Like lemon, coconut etc that I would normally not vape. Learning and trading recipes I'm finding this out. Interesting. ..

Thank you all for helping me out. If you can think of any strange flavors that you just have to have please let me know! :)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I've been testing the juice out. I didn't make much the first time around but made another last night of 20ml. I'm going to leave it alone! I got into the 10ml and is quite addictive! So after a few days it's ok to vape, the flavors blended just fine. The other one I made was the exact same and I'll give that one a few weeks.
Last night I did a simple Spearmint with Koolada just to have in the event I get sick. Plus I love spearmint as well. Then another caramel cream from an adapted recipe.
FedEx is still on the way for the rest of my orders and those contain many base note flavors. A great friend of mine is looking for a few fruit recipes so I can do some for her. I promised I would be careful, she was worried about what a B&M told her about this past week on DIY. Had to tell her it's because they wanted her juice business. Then of course I showed her the scales and syringes etc.
I'm coming to the conclusion that some of the flavors I really don't care for nor purchased might be something I have to buy. Like lemon, coconut etc that I would normally not vape. Learning and trading recipes I'm finding this out. Interesting. ..

Thank you all for helping me out. If you can think of any strange flavors that you just have to have please let me know! :)

Have lots of fun, Jenn.. discovery is the best part of mixing.. :)

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Jenn. do you have a scale ? which one ?

lol, I just noticed the bra. at first I thought it was a reflection of your shirt.

Jenn F

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Jenn. do you have a scale ? which one ?

lol, I just noticed the bra. at first I thought it was a reflection of your shirt.

I do have a scale. Had to buy another since the one I had here only went to 0.1g. Now I have a 0.01g....I am using it as well. Think that's the most important purchase outside of nic! Lol...It saves taking the tops off of each flavor or using the cylinders to measure. I still draw up my nicotine though.
Yes, that's a bra and a big one at that. Each year we do what we call the "Boo-B Bike Show" to raise awareness and help fund a local center. They in turn give our pink gifts to newly diagnosed patients in the form of a goodie box (pens, blankets, socks, lotions, etc) and the money goes to free screenings to those in need. With that being said, we have a category on the best dressed bike. Mine was not in the show but we do this to encourage others. Plus it's fun as well. Both women and men benefit from this one particular charity. ...:)

Jenn F

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have lots of fun, Jenn.. discovery is the best part of mixing.. :)

Yes and I'll say confusing in a good way at that! I'm going through what you can say a flavor overload at the moment. I see so many that I want to try out. I guess my flavor profile was wider than what I realized.
I've been looking and looking. ...Never thought I could make as much. I'm so happy that I'm on my way in this now. I had only thought this was going to be something for me to decrease my PG, but no it opened up a totally different world. :)

VU Sponsors