Become a Patron!

Diy juice? Extra Juice? BUYING

mikeybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I can't make my own juice for personal reasons, but would love to try other's. I've had problems getting fruit flavoured juices to be "sweet" or "strong" enough, and I find it silly to spend $30 on a bottle of juice you don't even know you'll like.

I'm looking to buy DIY juice from anyone (reputable account of course, don't wanna get scammed!), who makes their juices strong and sweet.

OR

I'm looking to buy USED/EXTRA e-juice that I can use as a sort of "sample juice"; just trying to find my go to juice!

I'm into fruit flavours; strawberry & cream, grape slushie, blue razz cotton candy, any sweet, fruit tasting e-juice!

I'll pay for the juice/service, I expect it to be lower than branded ones though as one of the reason why I'm doing this is to save money. Thanks!

If necessary, I live in Canada

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I have a bunch of juice you can have. Just pay shipping. Mostly 3mg, but some 6mg in there, too. Lots of fruit flavors (I prefer bakery type juices). But out of curiosity, can we ship juice to Canada? I'm a bit behind on what we can and can't do. I would hate to ship it, only to have it seized by Canadian customs.

mikeybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I have a bunch of juice you can have. Just pay shipping. Mostly 3mg, but some 6mg in there, too. Lots of fruit flavors (I prefer bakery type juices). But out of curiosity, can we ship juice to Canada? I'm a bit behind on what we can and can't do. I would hate to ship it, only to have it seized by Canadian customs.
Thanks! I think juices can be shipped here, but I'm not too sure about juices containing nicotine?

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
That's the thing - they all have nicotine. Also, they're commercial juices, not DIY.

VU Sponsors