VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

For all those looking to make their own juice look no further! Today this vendor is having a an epic sale on 100mg nic base. I have used them in the past - its very very clean!

This is 100% flavorless nicotine base.
All you need to do is cut it to your desired mg level, add flavoring to taste.

Someone who vapes lower nic can turn this into 10 liters juice base, just add flavoring and you have enough juice to last years.

I keep my nic in the freezer to extend its shelf life.

THE HARD COPY:

Our famous Unflavored Nicotine "Smoke Juice" E-Liquid is made with the highest grade nicotine available. Buy with confidence knowing that you are getting the very best nicotine available and that it is always distilled from actual tobacco leaves not synthetically produced. For more information read below and click the link to see our latest batch testing results.

WHERE: >> HERE <<

WARNING: For experienced DIY'ers only. 100mg nic base is nothing to play around with. Nic at this level is highly toxic. This is to be broken down and mixed. Use proper protective gear when mixing at these levels.

DeadShort

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I got an email from them

The sale will go on for 30 days if they do not run out early

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Someone who vapes lower nic can turn this into 10 liters juice base, just add flavoring and you have enough juice to last years.
I would hope people are vaping at a lower mg.

Just to add, no coupon code necessary, and as DeadShort mentioned, sale ends August 31st.

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I got an email from them

The sale will go on for 30 days if they do not run out early

Oh i put it on my blog, thats going to hurt that supply a bit :D :D :D

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
For those that have used both, how does this compare to VT nic?

I have plenty of VT to last for a while, but I may want to prepare for the apocalypse.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

I have plenty of VT to last for a while, but I may want to prepare for the apocalypse.
I haven't used VT, but from what I've read, no comparison. Better compared to WL nic

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Alot of DIY like myfreedomsmokes. I used them before I found Wizard Labs, but for 50 bucks ill switch lol

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Alot of DIY like myfreedomsmokes. I used them before I found Wizard Labs, but for 50 bucks ill switch lol
WL is $7 more for half as much! FWIW (Roughly $64 lol)

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Excellent deal! I'm in! I've had their nic before and my only complaint was with the smaller glass bottle, a little would leak out when I shook it up. Tastes great!

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered. It's already been shipped Fed-Ex & expected to be here Saturday.... couldn't pass up this deal.

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

I have had both. Before trying VT I used WL and MFS and was happy with both. Not anymore though. I have about 2 liters in the freezer I doubt I ever use for myself. There is a BIG difference to me. I will use VT unless it changes.

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great deal, but I've not had consistent results with MFS nic. Sometimes it's been OK; other times I've gotten nic that smells like kerosene. I've had much better luck (and results) with NN and VT. For me those are tied for the top spot. A somewhat distant second is WL. MFS is a very distant third.

MFS is a good company -- I've have, and will continue to buy other stuff from them, but their nic is not in the same league as NN and VT.

disco180

Member For 4 Years
Well I received my package today from MFS also got the Nautilus tank just for kicks cant beat $15 bucks.....Anyway the nic has no smell not 100% clear but its on par with WL. Decided to through it in a mix real quick and have to say i'm pleased this was the best buy of the year for me.

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’m going to have to take back my comment I made a few days ago about MFS. A friend asked me to order a liter for him since he was going out of town and was not sure the nic would arrive before his departure, and didn’t want it sitting at the post office for 2 weeks. It arrived a day before he left, so when he came over to pick it up he decanted some for me to keep (got to get more friends like him!).

It had a slight tint to it, but very slight. Zero smell – this had as neutral a smell as the NN and VT I’ve purchased. I mixed some (6mg) with 50/50 PG/VG and no flavors. It had a slight - and I mean slight - taste to it, but not at all objectionable or even noticeable unless you really tried to taste it. It did seem to have a bit more throat hit than NN at 6mg, but again, we’re talking minor differences.

This is clearly different than the last batch of MFS I bought several months ago, which had a pronounced smell and taste.

Bottom line: I put in an order for a liter for myself. You really can’t have too much nic in the freezer, can you?

On a related note, the MFS packaging continues to be outstanding. The bottle had a inner seal on the cap, the cap had a shrink wrap on it plus some electrical tape, it was double bagged in thick ziploc-type bags, and had a more than ample amount of Styrofoam popcorn.

disco180

Member For 4 Years
looking back at my post I spelled "Throw" as "through" :eek: anyway I am still using this nic and I have 60ml sitting out for daily mixing and there is no complaints like hazozita said the slight taste is only if your looking for it.

I RECOMMEND THIS SALE FOR IMMEDIATE PURCHASE :p BEFORE TIME RUNS OUT. My credentials for recommendation is that I am user.

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm super interested in this, especially now that I'm vaping 5-6mL/day, but I'm ultra-sensitive to the taste of nic, and I'm worried my flavors wouldn't come through like they do with VT nic, and I can even taste that at 3mg/mL strength.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have some. I recommend it highly. I can smell & taste things I never thought I would. I can smell a cigarette from 50 yards. Don't bother me, I just can. I can taste all the flavors in an salad. Never could when I smoked! It's almost scary. I can't taste the Nic,it has no smell I can detect.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unfortunately 100mg Nic is illegal in the UK
Yea. Thankfully we also have those genius people to help guide us & help us from harming ourselves. I fortunately have never met any of the pricks (I think you folks call them wankers) however I feel safe knowing their a legend in their own mind. How in the world did I make it all by myself to 60 years old without their brilliant minds to see me along.

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was wondering if they are back ordered on this, yet? I tried and liked them but someone said they had not gotten their order. Don't know how long its been though.

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I ordered this on 8/6. Shipped same day. Received on 8/8. Does that answer your question? :)

Side note. The amount and level I vape at, this bottle would last me over 6 years! In the deep freezer for at least a year or two while i get through the 2x 120ml bottles of nic I already have open.

chickenmonkey

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Got it quickly. Added to stash. Use VT nic daily. This will be in case of emergency. The next hurricane, fda or other government catastrophe. I prep for a hurricane. I was a girl guide, what can I say." Be prepared."

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I received my package today from MFS also got the Nautilus tank just for kicks cant beat $15 bucks.....Anyway the nic has no smell not 100% clear but its on par with WL. Decided to through it in a mix real quick and have to say i'm pleased this was the best buy of the year for me.

I just followed your lead and made the exact same order including Nautilus (getting the better heads though).

My last 1 litre of nic I got from them was bought last December and came in the glass bottle and was on sale for about 75.00....... put in the freezer when I got it still wrapped and just opened a few days ago. Very, very faint smell at 60 MG nic in VG. (Im pleased)

I wont buy from WL again. Theirs was always overly stinky and were taslking 5 orders over two years. I use to think it just was suppose to smell that way. I have some left if anyone cares to come by and smell it.

I just wished it were in a glass bottle....looks like it will be a plastic one.....may be partially why its a cheaper price

Great deal though.

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got it quickly. Added to stash. Use VT nic daily. This will be in case of emergency. The next hurricane, fda or other government catastrophe. I prep for a hurricane. I was a girl guide, what can I say." Be prepared."

Have you compared it to the VT ? The Smell ? Tastes any differences ?

If you do, please let us know.

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Have you compared it to the VT ? The Smell ? Tastes any differences ?

If you do, please let us know.

I'm curious, too. I'd like to order some of this, but it would be wasted money if it's peppery.

DeadShort

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
what consumable that you use everyday and can buy for 50 bucks that will last for way over a year? it's a great deal, even if it is a backup supply..

disco180

Member For 4 Years
I just followed your lead and made the exact same order including Nautilus (getting the better heads though).

My last 1 litre of nic I got from them was bought last December and came in the glass bottle and was on sale for about 75.00....... put in the freezer when I got it still wrapped and just opened a few days ago. Very, very faint smell at 60 MG nic in VG. (Im pleased)

I wont buy from WL again. Theirs was always overly stinky and were taslking 5 orders over two years. I use to think it just was suppose to smell that way. I have some left if anyone cares to come by and smell it.

I just wished it were in a glass bottle....looks like it will be a plastic one.....may be partially why its a cheaper price

Great deal though.

Yeah, its plastic had to shake and transfer to glass wasn't too much trouble....I also got the new BVC Nautilus heads from 101vape for 9.99....You won't be disappointed with this purchase, I am debating on whether to get one more bottle of nic before the sale ends just to stockpile :)

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
what consumable that you use everyday and can buy for 50 bucks that will last for way over a year? it's a great deal, even if it is a backup supply..

I'm still trying to get someone to let us know how it compares to VT nic. I don't care how cheap it is if it has a pepper taste to it. I'm extremely sensitive to the taste of nic, and can even taste VT nic at 3mg strength. It's tolerable (and, by far the most tolerable I've tasted), but it's still there.

How does this nic compare with VT nic?

chickenmonkey

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No I haven't tried it. Using the vt nic..saving the cheap stuff for the vapocalypse.

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No I haven't tried it. Using the vt nic..saving the cheap stuff for the vapocalypse.

Okay.

I can't wait for someone to mix up a batch with this nic to at least test it. I don't want to end up with something in the Vapocalypse that I can't even use because I consider it to be unvapable.

I'll just spend more to get what I already know works.

Would someone mind testing this nic out before this sale is over? :)

chickenmonkey

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Okay.

I can't wait for someone to mix up a batch with this nic to at least test it. I don't want to end up with something in the Vapocalypse that I can't even use because I consider it to be unvapable.

Ok then. I will break it open tonight and test it out. With a tried and true recipe.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I've been using Wizard Labs nic for a while, clean and on the numbers with nic mg concentrations. At 50 bones for a liter of 100mg nic base, Myfreedom smokes is now my nic supplier. I'll be able to mix up 12 liters of juice from this deal. Considering I vape 3-5 Ml per day, this will last me and the wife a long time.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay.

I have used it. Just fine. I found a dead Rat in mine but he was smiling so I threw him out the back door. I find it hilarious that we would smoke tobacco that farm hands had peed on but worry about Nic.

chickenmonkey

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok. I made my ejuice using this nicotine. It was very well packaged, sealed well and had a tamper resistant seal. I used it at 12mg strength and I ordered a 50/50 blend. It has a faint odor not unpleasant. There is no difference in flavour between this nicotine and the vapers tek nicotine in my recipe. My husband and i did a side by side taste test in a dripper and a tank. There is no peppery taste. I would highly recommend this nicotine. We will be getting more before it all goes.
b3cd99de3c6de129e9f8c006e7452173.jpg
890216ccff1176d73448eeb0dfa9b6ba.jpg

I hope this helps.

DIY'er 43

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am currently mixing and vaping the nicotine I purchased from this sale. The liter I received was clear, odorless and clean tasting. I am very impressed with the quality of this nicotine, and would purchase from this company again.

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks so much!

Looks like I'll be ordering as soon as I can. :)

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have used it. Just fine. I found a dead Rat in mine but he was smiling so I threw him out the back door. I find it hilarious that we would smoke tobacco that farm hands had peed on but worry about Nic.

I said nothing about composition (though I AM doing this for harm-reduction). What I'm talking about is TASTE. I don't like the TASTE of peppery nic.

That is all.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I said nothing about composition (though I AM doing this for harm-reduction). What I'm talking about is TASTE. I don't like the TASTE of peppery nic.

That is all.
It does not have any taste that I can detect. No smell either. No, Nada.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You are under the limit OSHA has set as the Maximum weight for people being on my ass. If you want pepper I have some fresh Habaneros in the fridge.

Kemosabe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
boom, i just scored myself a liter for #vapeageddon

big ups Vapor Joe for putting this deal on blast!

im hopeful my favorite eliquid vendor (NLV) will make concentrated "aromatics" if the sale of nicotine-containing eliquid becomes banned.

if not, i better get good as hell at DIY, which i currently am not. i can only make 1 juice that i consider awesome.

VU Sponsors