Become a Patron!

Diy has ruined my x-mas!

DarthVaper419

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys rather new to diy. Up to this point only had tfa flavors for the most part. After finding hic's recipes my list turned into nothing more than a giant list of flavors lol. Me and My amazing girlfriend exchanged gifts at midnight due to a busy busy day and lo and behold she got me (almost) every flavor I had listed, so here it is 10:22 am and haven't slept a wink lol. I work 2nds so I'm only about 3 hours past bedtime, but still...
My list of stuff brewed since midnight is
Hic's over the rainbow
Hic's Ginger Creme Brulle
Hic's pot o gold
Hic's Swiss bliss
Cereal kills clone (she got me the elusive FE lemon!)
GVC clone
Key lime pie
Dutch Apple pie a la mode
Vanilla cinnamon custard
I wanted badly to make hic's spiced cider but holiday spice is the one flavor she forgot (oh well)

So today I have all my new juices, a six pack of six point breweries resin (best beer I've ever had probably if anyone is looking for a great seasonal) and 2 family dinners

Anyways, merry Christmas everyone, hope you all get all the supplies and everything else you asked for and have great time with families, merry Christmas, and wish me luck in not passing out at the dinner table lol

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Lol, she's a keeper! Glad you had fun mixing, enjoy those juices. Merry Christmas!

DarthVaper419

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What an awesome Christmas present! I hope it's even more fun than you anticipated!
it was! I owe you a thank you for the recipes you post. I was getting discouraged after many attempts using primarily tfa recipes from that other site but I now know without a doubt I can make juices at home that are better than what I would be buying at about 15x the cost, so thank you!

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday Darth!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
lightsaberwrappingtube.jpg

Vapin24/7

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hope you didn't pass out but had a great time!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors