Become a Patron!

DIY Flavor Shack

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have to say, I entered the recent contest on here to win the free $25 credit just to give their flavors a shot but not really expecting much, as I am a very, VERY picky person when it comes to my juices and flavors! I was also warned that as a contest winner my order would not take top precedence, as paying customers would be top priority (and rightfully so). So it came as quite a surprise when my order arrived only 3 days after ordering it! The most difficult thing for me was choosing what to order, but I went with what my needs were which were sweetener flavors. I ordered their Whipped Cream, Cotton Candy, and I also needed Blackberry per my wife's request. I must note, as well, that even though this order was already a prize DIY Flavor Shack threw in a complimentary tester bottle of Clearly Grape flavoring (this flavor turned out to be key for me in a huge way). Once they arrived I was ecstatic, but at the same time disappointed since they came so quickly but my work schedule did not allow me to play right away. Once I got my work out of the way it was on! I used the Blackberry to perfect a recipe that I had been working on for my wife. I then created a peaches and cream using the whipped cream flavoring which was nice. It added just the right amount of sweetness at 3% and gave a fullness to the mouth feel that I really like. I then proceeded to make a juice using only the DIY FS flavors... I used the Clearly Grape at 3% with the Cotton Candy at 3%. I let all these sit over night prior to vaping. All the juices came out great, but the one I will focus on is the Grape, as it was purely DIY FS flavors. It came out perfect! When I lived in WA I vaped a grape flavored juice that was my all time favorite and I always kept it on hand... ALWAYS! When I moved to FL I discovered that it was not available. I couldn't find it online either. So, for the past 4 years I have been chasing that flavor, trying every grape flavored juice I could get my hands on but alas none were up to the standard of my lost love. However, the grape that I created was a perfect match, and maybe even slightly better (though I might think that because I made it). All-in-all, I have to say that DIY Flavor Shack will definitely see my business again. Their flavors did not taste chemically at all and they were exactly what you would expect when reading the name. And their customer service... well, I can't name another company that has thrown in a free gift with the free gift I was already getting! A big thank you to DIY Flavor Shack, @jj2, & @reddhott for this contest! It turned me onto a company that I may not have ever given a shot to, which would have been a loss for me for sure.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Glad to hear this. I haven't order from them in years I didn't even know about the array flavors. Can't wait to try them but I have to lol of coarse the first time I win something I'm on vacation. Going to order Friday so it's there when I get home next week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors