Become a Patron!

DIY Flavor Shack

Dbreezy187

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would definitely recommend this vendor to others. Their service is very professional yet carriers the comfortably of dealing with a friend/ acquaintance. Replies are very prompt and courteous. Shipping and handling was faster then expected. Being as they are based in Nevada and I'm in Kentucky I was expecting a full 5 days and it got here in 3. I won a 30ml of ready to vape e-juice I choose shacks smurfbarries in 6mg nic. The flavor used I didn't like when I made a batch which is why I chose it. Their blend is amazing. shacks smurfbarries I give a 10/10. They blend the flavors together perfectly. I picked this up thinking I wouldn't like but experienced just the opposite. My wife which is more of a dessert/ custard fan also enjoyed it very much so. Enough to have my re-wick and dry burn her RDA and load it up with it. Very easily an adv. A huge thanks to @jj2 @reddhott and @Vaperjim for the giveaways they run here. I haven't had a juice other then ones made by me in 2 years I am glad this was my "first" juice vaped.

VU Sponsors