ECF Refugee
Morning everyone. Dang it's only Thursday. Feels like it should be Friday

VapingGuitarist

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
We're about to hit psycho weather too - on top of everything else. Projected low in the mid 40's on Sunday, projected high on Wednesday? 86 degrees. :facepalm:

But before that happens we have a Nor'easter moving in sometime Saturday - through Sunday. Who the hell knows how much more rain that one is gonna dump.

Everyone is getting very very cranky this spring. At least around these parts. :cuss2:
Sorry it took so long to reply. I've been swamped and I've had no time to log on.
It's the same here as well. Yesterday hit 90, today is supposed to be the same. But yet, Saturday is going to be 68. I have outdoor plans this weekend too so it'll probably rain too!

Shawn

DaleH1985

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Well one week away from surgery. Not a huge procedure but still a little nervous about it

DaleH1985

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
T-storms rolling thru - traffic gonna be a pain
Traffic sucks. My morning drive to work is 13 miles, and with the school traffic it takes me 30-35 minutes to make it to work

SD.

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just ridin' by

MOTORBIKE.gif

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Traffic sucks. My morning drive to work is 13 miles, and with the school traffic it takes me 30-35 minutes to make it to work

Darned urchins! :cuss2: I actually try to schedule my travel times around the afternoon school bus schedules.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Taking today off from work. Having coffee, then need to take care of a few things and then off to the range to do some shooting.

DaleH1985

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Well this week is good and bad for me. The good, i only gotta work 3 days. The bad, it's a short week because of surgery on Thursday.

DaleH1985

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
still waiting on the phone call to find out when surgery is tomorrow. Getting nervous

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
@happy valley Your blooming flora photos are beautiful. I can guess 2 of them: Crepe Myrtle and Hydrangea? The 2 larger trees look so familiar. I was a member of www.davesgarden.com for years when I had my Tuscan Garden. I so miss the color....and the fragrances.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I hope your week went well @axelbeam . Mine has been full of the F word and it is not over yet. I foresee the F word through the weekend. :gaah:

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good evening to all the night shifters out there

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors