Become a Patron!

Discreet Purchase?

TheLightningsBoltZ

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm trying to buy some juice without it showing up on my bank statement. I've looked into PayPal and Google wallet and it still leaves the name of the seller next to it. Anyone know something I can't route my payment through and it'll show up as that on my statement and not there name of the seller?

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bitcoin too works for that

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

kingshockey

Member For 4 Years
I'm trying to buy some juice without it showing up on my bank statement. I've looked into PayPal and Google wallet and it still leaves the name of the seller next to it. Anyone know something I can't route my payment through and it'll show up as that on my statement and not there name of the seller?[/QU
I'm trying to buy some juice without it showing up on my bank statement. I've looked into PayPal and Google wallet and it still leaves the name of the seller next to it. Anyone know something I can't route my payment through and it'll show up as that on my statement and not there name of the seller?
prepaid card would work but then your still gona have to explain what and why you needed to buy a prepaid card for since that purchase woudl still show on your statement so soon as the person you wanna keep your juice purchase from sees bank statement your gona have to answer questions about it

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Who are you trying to hide you "juice buys" from?
Mom?

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I would just love to know what the HELL the world is coming to, when a 22 yr old adult has to hide the purchase of something which is legal, moral, ethical, and a lot less dangerous and FAR less costly than any form of tobacco OR alcohol -- which he is also old enough to purchase.

Andria

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just a guess, is it an illegal type vape juice you feel the need to hide?

Last edited by a moderator:

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I would just love to know what the HELL the world is coming to, when a 22 yr old adult has to hide the purchase of something which is legal, moral, ethical, and a lot less dangerous and FAR less costly than any form of tobacco OR alcohol -- which he is also old enough to purchase.

Andria
Well, maybe if he still lives with his parents and they disapprove of vaping, He wants to smuggle his juice to his room so he can vape in peace without the lecture?

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Unless you want your marriage to be over.
NEVER Lie to your wife/husband.
I could go on and on, but I don't think you want to hear it.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
the only way to hid a purchase like this is cash... have a third party order it and pay them other wise fess up and order it yourself. unless of course you're not spending your hard earned money but someone else's.

kingshockey

Member For 4 Years
This all seems hokey af. Just buy the dang juice.
ya it does kinda
Who are you trying to hide you "juice buys" from?
Mom?
either that or he usin a stolen card or profile

Andria
its probably a stolen card he wants to use for his purchase or else he has a wife
Used a prepaid (paid for it with cash) ~ Special thanks to @kingshockey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
your welcome haha but not to lecture or nothin its better just to be straight up with your wife now rather than later about you vaping saves you the trouble of having to earn her trust again if she ever finds out on her own about your secret vaping habit

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Glad u found a solution, TheLightningsBoltZ

I would just love to know what the HELL the world is coming to, when a 22 yr old adult has to hide the purchase of something which is legal, moral,...

Most people identify with/belong to a traditional religious group (even if they aren't active) & smoking/vaping/using nicotine isn't "moral" in most traditional religions.

I don't have that problem, thank god lol

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If something like vaping is going to be such a problem for a spouse that one feels the need to hide it, it begs the question of whether that person is the right person to have as a spouse.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If something like vaping is going to be such a problem for a spouse that one feels the need to hide it, it begs the question of whether that person is the right person to have as a spouse.

Totally agree. I was married to a smoker-hater for a year, and he thought I had quit smoking, the whole year... I hid it from him. I finally realized that I needed to be with someone who didn't see me as a home-improvement project, who loved me just as I am. It's certainly a lot easier to live with! As nearly-30 yrs vs. <1yr attests. :D

Andria

VU Sponsors