Become a Patron!

Dilute Store Bought?

NHXJer

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a bunch of 6mg SauceLA Vanilla Custard and while I enjoy it, the flavor can be a bit cloying at times (not to mention it's a coil-killer) and I was wondering if I could "lighten" it up some.

I was thinking of 10-20% more 6mg 80vg/20pg base to the original to take it down a notch or two, perhaps add a 1-2% cream too.

Thoughts? Any input is appreciated.

BTW - I have these creams/custards:

Cream - Catalan FA
Cream - Fresh FA
Cream - Sweet TFA
Cream Cheee Icing LA
Custard FA
Marshmallow FA
Meringue FA
Vanilla - Shisha INW
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream TFA
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream CAP
Vanilla Bourbon FA
Vanilla Classic FA
Vanilla Custard TFA
Vanilla Custard FLV
Vanilla Custard INW
Vanilla Custard TFA
Vanilla Custard V1 CAP
Vanilla Swirl TFA
Vanilla Tahiti FA
Vanilla Whipped Cream CAP
Vienna Cream FA
Yogurt FA
Yogurt - Greek TFA

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I haven’t had the original, but if I were you, I would try this.....

Depending on how much you have, I’d break it down into smaller tester bottles and dilute it until you like it(10%, 15%, etc.....). Also do that with adding ingredients. I wouldn’t add Caps VCV1....that’s probably what they’re using as their main custard(many, many commercial eliquids do). If it’s too sweet, I’d add a less sweet cream like FA Fresh Cream. But maybe diluting it will do the trick.

Hope this maybe helps?

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I dilute my all time favorite but only by a little bit. I buy it in 00mg in 100ml bottles. I usually have several in my closet. When I'm ready to use one, I take out 3ml and replace it with 100mg/ml nicotine and shake it.

I started doing it because 0mg is usually still in stock when 3mg sells out. I did it once and just kept doing it. I'll buy it in 3mg if the price is right. I've also bought it in 6mg. I mix a bottle of that with a bottle of 0mg making it 3mg.

VU Sponsors