Become a Patron!

Jason149

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I'm a big fan of Digiflavor, I had the Original Pharaoh RTA and love it so the RTA was an easy choice. The Pharaoh Mini RTA will coming soon, it's update in their instagram, project by Rip Trippers, when I google, I find only Vaporl update for the tank, but the price is not sure yet, click>>Digiflavor Pharaoh Mini RTA Tank, really can't wait to try it out
nlvF8nB.jpg

For the Pharaoh Mini RTA, I really happy that the tank comes with bottom airflow instead of top airflow system. What's your opinion for the tank, pls leave in a comment :coffee2::coffee2:

centella4u

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Only details I could find
Digiflavor Pharaoh Mini RTA is the upgrade version of Pharaoh RTA, designed by RiP Trippers. Features bottom airflow system and top refilling. With a unique dual bridge clamp post build deck that is easy to build. It also features a domed top chamber and short shaft section for increased flavor

Yessss, I’m in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I wonder what the volume is. And the DT looks a little big for me, but that's a minor issue provided it can be swapped out with my own.

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
All I know is that that drip tip makes me crave something sweet. Cheesecake, eclair, heck even a Werther's. Lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Jason149

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
the digiflavor instagram updage the black color, wow, it looks good., looking forward to see it
pharaoh_mini_rta.jpg

ppastrmpf

Member For 4 Years
I digging the design and I like the size of it. 2ml sounds like more flavor and I'm not lazy to refill. I hope they come with golden version. I don't like the sleeve thing mouth peace and the 810 should be black instead of digiflavor red. Hope it brings good flavor I need a single coil RTA.

VincentV

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I digging the design and I like the size of it. 2ml sounds like more flavor and I'm not lazy to refill. I hope they come with golden version. I don't like the sleeve thing mouth peace and the 810 should be black instead of digiflavor red. Hope it brings good flavor I need a single coil RTA.
yes, but the rta can also exten to 5ml
it's great

Atrumitos

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This seems to be exactly what I was waiting for. Now if it performs as expected, it should be great :)

DP2Raja

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks for posting the review Fozzy.
This does look pretty damn nice for a single coil vape.

VincentV

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you actually have it on stock? Every other vendor that even has it listed have it as a pre order or not in stock.

Edited: Never mind my question. I see your site is also listed as pre order and not expected until end of November.
hi, DonBaldy, the pharaoh mini rta is available means that it can pre-sell now. :shades::shades:
thanks for your support

dshobe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Never had a better tank. I got away from rebuilding for the last 9 months or so. Bought a Smok Big Baby or whatever it's called. I got really sick of paying so much for coils. So I grabbed this. Easiest deck I've ever built on. Great flavor, great vapor production. And reasonably priced! Absolutely love this thing!

VU Sponsors