Become a Patron!

Digiflavor ETNA MTL RDA

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Digiflavor ETNA MTL RDA was supplied by Geek Vape for this review.

5EMGiYM.png

wrX4POn.png

WodbdMJ.png

The digiflavor ETNA MTLE RDA is a 18mm single coil RDA (22mm beauty ring included).

Wsy4dBz.jpg
Ycn6jzw.jpg

The ETNA comes with all the normal extras we have to come to expect, spare orings, screws etc

wUsqWDu.jpg

The RDA is a simple design, with base, top cap, removable lip protector and drip tip, get choice of 2 drip tips, same bore, just one shorter than the other, but the lip protector does a good job of keeping the heat away from your lips.

UnkYdf8.jpg

What makes the ETNA different to other MTL RTA's, is you use air flow inserts (3 airflow inserts included), which is nothing new, but once you have installed the insert, the airflow is not adjustable, some may not like that, but does make it simple, and no worries of having to keep adjusting airflow.

cPKvx44.jpg

The inserts are removed and inserted from the chamber by the hex screw on the base.

RFGea3M.jpg
9dLGNRE.jpg

The inserts can be a little tricky to install, as they are small and inserting into a groove, found best doing with tweezers, I was able to change out the inserts with a coil installed though, just had to raise the coil up, and once you found the insert you like, then can just forget about it.

K4TGIji.jpg

Building on the ETNA is as easy as it gets, unscrew deck screws, feed wire under screws and tighten up, digiflavor do include a good selection of coils with this package, normal round wire and clapton coils, but I did go with my normal MTL clapton wire I use for all my builds.

8Ummh2A.jpg

eio0jqZ.jpg
O0ottEE.jpg

So my thoughts on the ETNA.... I think it is a great simple easy to work with RDA for beginners or someone who just wants a easy to use RDA, does come with normal 510 or squonk pin, I did only use it in squonk setup and worked just fine.

I've been vaping for nearly 6 years and building for over 5 years, so it is a bit too simple for my liking, I like to be able to fine tune my airflow, and even though I like being able to change out air inserts for your desired vape, they are a little tricky to work with.

As far as the vape goes, I think it has good flavor, the flavor didn't blow me away, but not bad at all, and this is a MTL only RDA with the 3 inserts included, even with the 3 hole insert, is still a quite tight draw, so if like a really tight draw, this should work well for you.

I like the simple look of the ETNA, no in your face logo's, just clean lines, well till you get to the back of the RDA, not a fan of the large gold hex screw showing through the top cap, but that is your airflow, so it is what it is.

WaIu7MD.jpg
mv6hfRP.jpg

So in closing, if you are a beginning, who wants to try out a RDA, or just someone who wants a simple RDA, then the ETNA is a very good choice to start with, and A+ to digiflavor for including different coils for consumer to try, it is a complete package, all you need is some juice and everything else is there for you.

x6H8SeI.jpg

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
The Digiflavor ETNA MTL RDA was supplied by Geek Vape for this review.

5EMGiYM.png

wrX4POn.png

WodbdMJ.png

The digiflavor ETNA MTLE RDA is a 18mm single coil RDA (22mm beauty ring included).

Wsy4dBz.jpg
Ycn6jzw.jpg

The ETNA comes with all the normal extras we have to come to expect, spare orings, screws etc

wUsqWDu.jpg

The RDA is a simple design, with base, top cap, removable lip protector and drip tip, get choice of 2 drip tips, same bore, just one shorter than the other, but the lip protector does a good job of keeping the heat away from your lips.

UnkYdf8.jpg

What makes the ETNA different to other MTL RTA's, is you use air flow inserts (3 airflow inserts included), which is nothing new, but once you have installed the insert, the airflow is not adjustable, some may not like that, but does make it simple, and no worries of having to keep adjusting airflow.

cPKvx44.jpg

The inserts are removed and inserted from the chamber by the hex screw on the base.

RFGea3M.jpg
9dLGNRE.jpg

The inserts can be a little tricky to install, as they are small and inserting into a groove, found best doing with tweezers, I was able to change out the inserts with a coil installed though, just had to raise the coil up, and once you found the insert you like, then can just forget about it.

K4TGIji.jpg

Building on the ETNA is as easy as it gets, unscrew deck screws, feed wire under screws and tighten up, digiflavor do include a good selection of coils with this package, normal round wire and clapton coils, but I did go with my normal MTL clapton wire I use for all my builds.

8Ummh2A.jpg

eio0jqZ.jpg
O0ottEE.jpg

So my thoughts on the ETNA.... I think it is a great simple easy to work with RDA for beginners or someone who just wants a easy to use RDA, does come with normal 510 or squonk pin, I did only use it in squonk setup and worked just fine.

I've been vaping for nearly 6 years and building for over 5 years, so it is a bit too simple for my liking, I like to be able to fine tune my airflow, and even though I like being able to change out air inserts for your desired vape, they are a little tricky to work with.

As far as the vape goes, I think it has good flavor, the flavor didn't blow me away, but not bad at all, and this is a MTL only RDA with the 3 inserts included, even with the 3 hole insert, is still a quite tight draw, so if like a really tight draw, this should work well for you.

I like the simple look of the ETNA, no in your face logo's, just clean lines, well till you get to the back of the RDA, not a fan of the large gold hex screw showing through the top cap, but that is your airflow, so it is what it is.

WaIu7MD.jpg
mv6hfRP.jpg

So in closing, if you are a beginning, who wants to try out a RDA, or just someone who wants a simple RDA, then the ETNA is a very good choice to start with, and A+ to digiflavor for including different coils for consumer to try, it is a complete package, all you need is some juice and everything else is there for you.

x6H8SeI.jpg

Great write up!

Is the DT 510 or proprietary? Also, does it drain for squonking?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great write Nailz. Looks like a great MTL attie

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nice review. The cap is a little bugger to get off sometimes.....but I like the tight draw.

VU Sponsors