Become a Patron!

Digiflavor DROP RDA. "Say a word about flavor"

Vape Path

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hey, guys!
Now I would like to present you a really prospective RDA atomizer – Digiflavor DROP RDA with a great design and some features, which, as Digiflavor Co, think, will put it on the first positions among RDA atomizers.

13-2.jpg

Digiflavor DROP RDA came to me in a white`n`red box.
On the face side we can see the company`s logo and sticker with some DROP features.
On the back there is a logo and contacts.

2-2.jpg

3-2.jpg

As for the set, it`s pretty good and includes some bonuses, which will attract tough puff lovers ;)

4-2.jpg

Digiflavor DROP RDA set:
1 * Atomizer Digiflavor DROP RDA;
1 * Extra 810 drip tip;
1 * Multi-screwdriver;
1 * Adapter to 510 frip-tip;
4 * Spare screws;
1 * Squonk pin;
6 * Spare o-rings​

Digiflavor DROP RDA atomizer`ve been launched in 2 colors: balck and silver, each of them is interesting in its own way. As for sizes, DROP RDA has the middle sizes. The material is pleasant to the touch, there are no any backlashes or burrs.

5-2.jpg

Digiflavor DROP RDA parameters:
Height (with pre-build drip tip and pin):
39 mm;
Diameter: 24 mm;
Bath depth: about 5,5 mm;
Color: Black, silver​

Digiflavor DROP RDA consists of 4 parts: of 4 racks base, skirt, top cap and drip tip. The fixing between part is based on o-rings, which is simple and durable.

The base`s made with 4 gold-plated autonomy racks with side screws holes, deep bath and standard pin, which can be changed to squonk one from the box.
At the bottom, from 2 opposite sides we can see 2 nails, which fix the skirt and prevent backlashes. Coil fix is really convenient: we put their legs into holes from above and screw them. You can cut or don`t cut the excess wire – depend on your choice. As for cotton – there are no problems with its packing, and the note is, that you`ll use lots of it for to reach the bottom of the base. This will give you an additional credit on vape without filling DROP RDA longer.

6-2.jpg

NOTE: try to put the coils as low as possible to the racks holes. This will help to use airflow tuning in full.

The skirt is made of a pretty fat metal, which doesn`t get hot for a long time.
At the bottom there are some cuts, which join with the base nails. I like such a constructive!
From the opposite sides Chinese`ve made ten little holes for fine airflow tuning from side to bottom (also depends on your choice).

9-2-e1512124426589.jpg
Top cap, except its main function, also performs the role of the airflow adjustment. This is made with the help of 2 petals, which looks like stairways. There is no possibility of control airflow only for one coil.
On the top there are some cuts, which work as notches for to make control and disassembly easier.

7-2.jpg

Complete 810 drip tip is made of transparent plastic and looks good, but quickly gets dirty . You can change it to another one of ultem or use your own 510 with the help of special adapter.

8-2.jpg

Digiflavor DROP DRA specifications:
Base:
Of 4 racks for 2 coils;
Airflow: Side Lower-side, fine tuning;
Filling: Top;
Thread: 510 with standard and squonk pin;
Drip tip: 810, 510 (with adapter)

10-2.jpg

Pros:
•Fine airflow tuning;
•Great flavor;
•Good vapor;
•Easy service;
•Deep bath;
•Design;
•Quality and assembly;
•Price;

Cons:

•Not found

CV
I really like Digiflavor DROP RDA atomizer, guys and can`t find any critical moments! It will be great for everyday use, looks good and stylish.
On my opinion, the Chinese have done a fantastic device, which produces lots of flavor and vapor, is easy to service and is of a high quality.
I have no doubt, that DROP RDA will find lots of fans from all corners of our big world!
You can buy Digiflavor DROP RDA here.

tazz2293

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just got mine today. Installed a pair of fused Clapton coils. Never been a big fan of drippers but....

Flavor is out of this world.
Easy to coil, easy to wick.

Outstanding!

Great review I'm loving mine...
I've found an issue with mine though, it's not the rda at all, but the thread for the base of the rda and 510 pin is too short to use for the hybrid Axis Desolator. It won't fire due to being too short unless I face the positive end of the battery towards the top which is much less safe. I'd rather have the positive end facing the bottom for the two main reasons; if it were to vent, it would vent down and also, if there is a nick in the battery, it would only autofire if I screwed it up. Facing the positive towards the top with a nick in it, would create an instant dead short which could be disastrous...
Does anyone know of where I could find a 510 pin with the same thread dimensions to suit it but with a longer base to accommodate the hybrid tube that I wish to use it on? It's a long shot I know but thought it'd be worth a try.
Cheers ✌

VU Sponsors