Become a Patron!

Difference between WTA & NET

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What is the difference between WTA (Whole Tobacco Alkaloids) and NET (Naturally Extracted Tobacco) ejuices?

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
NETs are created solely to maintain as much actual tobacco flavor as possible. WTA is simply the whole tobacco alkaloid cocktail, not just nicotine. There may be some additional alkaloids in NETs, but that's not their aim; they're just for flavor. WTA is for those who actually need those other alkaloids, including MAOIs, to get rid of cravings and/or severe mood dysfunctions associated with quitting smoking.

Most WTA is highly refined, and clear as nicotine (though I've seen some that was milky, almost tarry). In general it's a much more highly refined product than NETs.

Andria

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What is the best WTA whole replacement on the market? Which one does the best at tobacco flavor replication? Is there such a thing as ejuice that is both a WTA and a NET?

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I really couldn't say, about either; I haven't used WTA in over a year and a half, and the vendor from which I used to get mine, WholeCig, no longer exists -- or actually, it might, but with a new owner, and I've never bought from the new version of WholeCig. I used theirs when I did use it, because it cost a LOT less than that from aromaejuice.com, for a much better product. I don't know if mothersmilkwta.com still exists. And I don't know if there are any new vendors who sell it.

I've never used a NET at all, since the only tobacco flavor I ever vaped came from myfreedomsmokes.com, and was just an ordinary "synthetic" type of flavored ejuice -- after about 4-5 months, I stopped vaping anything tobacco-flavored.

I don't know if there are any mixes; the great benefit of WTA is that you mix it into your ejuice yourself, so I imagine if you bought a NET ejuice, you could mix in your own WTA. The "WTA-infused" ejuices from aromaejuice.com are not "pure" WTA -- they contain a LITTLE WTA, but with the remainder of the mg content from plain nicotine. If you want the "high proof" WTA that's suitable for mixing in your ejuice, aroma's is VERY! expensive. I bought 24mg from WholeCig, and used it as an ingredient in my DIY, starting at 10%, and gradually weaning down over a period of 15 months.

Andria

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So far in my quick search, the best tobacco flavor replicating WTA appears to be
https://umbavape.com/collections/frontpage/products/tastemaker-true

TMT3090_f_1024x1024.jpg

Some comments say it is comparable to Black Note in flavor. Hopefully, but have to take annoymous comments with a grain of salt.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Generally, Nets are considered a juice for anyone. WTA is not usually recommended for use unless a person cannot seem to be able to stop smoking using regular juice or nets

The calming effect of WTA will not be felt by a person who is still smoking, even just one or two cigarettes

The majority of vapers who quit do not ever need WTA

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Generally, Nets are considered a juice for anyone. WTA is not usually recommended for use unless a person cannot seem to be able to stop smoking using regular juice or nets

The calming effect of WTA will not be felt by a person who is still smoking, even just one or two cigarettes

So you recommend against WTA for someone who is in the transitional stages of quitting by mixing vaping and smoking?
How long should someone quit analogs before trying WTA?

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So you recommend against WTA for someone who is in the transitional stages of quitting by mixing vaping and smoking?
How long should someone quit analogs before trying WTA?

At least a week -- if you don't wait and see if it's really needed, then you won't ever know if you really need it or not -- and it's a lot more costly than regular ejuice.I always tell anyone who's having trouble laying them down to take their time-- but once they're actually gone, if the cravings come back after about a week or so, then some WTA will almost certainly fix it. But there's really no point trying it at all if the cigarettes haven't been gone at least a week, because you won't know if the relief is actually from the WTA, or just from cigarettes.

Andria

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
At least a week -- if you don't wait and see if it's really needed, then you won't ever know if you really need it or not -- and it's a lot more costly than regular ejuice.

Andria
True but it is still cheaper than Black Note for the Tastemaker True. Is there any issues from not waiting a week besides wasting money?

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
True but it is still cheaper than Black Note for the Tastemaker True. Is there any issues from not waiting a week besides wasting money?

Well yeah... never knowing if you really need it or not! Because most absolutely don't.

Andria

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well yeah... never knowing if you really need it or not! Because most absolutely don't.

Andria
Since I was going to buy Black Note for the most authentic tobacco taste, I may as well buy Tastemaker True since it is half the price and a WTA rather than a NET.

I only seen one professional review that compared both and they seemed to think that Tastemaker True compared well taste wise to some Black Note flavors so I guess why not unless someone chimes in on either this thread or the one made specifically to compare the two.

Thanks again.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Since I was going to buy Black Note for the most authentic tobacco taste, I may as well buy Tastemaker True since it is half the price and a WTA rather than a NET.

I only seen one professional review that compared both and they seemed to think that Tastemaker True compared well taste wise to some Black Note flavors so I guess why not unless someone chimes in on either this thread or the one made specifically to compare the two.

Thanks again.

I think if you start vaping WTA before you're off cigarettes, it will greatly complicate the cessation -- you need to make the commitment and get it done, not just fiddle around it, thinking this or that thing will make it easier -- NOTHING will make it easier to actually make the choice and stick to it. WTA will relieve some of the physical discomforts, but it will do NOTHING to help you make that choice and stick to it. That has to come from INSIDE YOU.

I've seen this over and over -- those who start WTA before they quit, find the quitting just as hard as it is for anyone else. Then they say things like, WTA doesn't really help -- because they're using it for the wrong reason.

Andria

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Although I use many Tobacco flavorings and tobacco e-Liquids I will never try the WTA or NET's because of them being to close to actually smoking in my opinion. There was a time I was researching them and thinking about trying them but I decided against it. I think it is a bad idea for someone who is having craving and a hard time quitting to use them sort of like an Alcoholic drinking Non Alcoholic Beer. Just my opinion.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I've seen this over and over -- those who start WTA before they quit, find the quitting just as hard as it is for anyone else. Then they say things like, WTA doesn't really help -- because they're using it for the wrong reason.

WTA is also highly addictive, way more so than nicotine on its own

If you find you can quit without WTA, that is definitely the best way

Took me a very long time to wean myself off of it - was almost as bad as quitting smoking itself

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
WTA is also highly addictive, way more so than nicotine on its own

If you find you can quit without WTA, that is definitely the best way

Took me a very long time to wean myself off of it - was almost as bad as quitting smoking itself

Very, very true -- just another reason why I usually advise people not to even try it unless the cravings/depression/etc are so bad, they're about to go ahead and smoke to relieve them. Also why I didn't use WTA, the first time I managed to quit via vaping -- I really didn't have any strong cravings, so I figured, why fuck up something that's already working fine. If not for having some WTa on-hand when I finally quit the 2nd time, I definitely would have had another relapse, and that was the only reason I went ahead and tried the WTA.

And yes, the only benefit of WTA over smoking, other than the lack of the toxic smoke and tar, is that it's easier to titrate and graduallyt reduce the dosage -- but quitting it is every bit as hard as quitting cigarettes; it took me 15 months, and at every slight reduction, I had about a week of being slightly out of sorts.

WTA is not a toy, it's not "cool," it's a TOOL to help those who can't stay smoke-free any other way. If you aren't already smoke-free, you have no business using it at all. It's NOT for quitting; it's for STAYING QUIT.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The way to quit is... JUST QUIT. Put them down, or throw them away, or whatever you have to do; JUST DON'T SMOKE. That's the only way to actually quit smoking.

Vaping makes it easier to stick to that commitment. Vaping WTA makes it easier if the problem is PHYSICAL, not mental. But WTA will NOT magically allow you to make cigarettes vanish from your hand -- YOU HAVE TO DO THAT YOURSELF.

THEN, if after about a week or so, you suddenly get strong cravings, or feel suicidally depressed, WTA will help a great deal. But that's ALL it will do. It will not make the choice and commitment for you.

You just have to decide: what do I really want? Do I want to keep smoking and kicking myself because I can't quit? Or do I want to actually become a non-smoker? Only YOU can answer that question. No one and nothing can give you that answer except yourself.

Andria

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This from a person with a 3 year old pack of cigarettes in her freezer.....................

upload_2017-10-30_19-57-52.png

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
What is the difference between WTA (Whole Tobacco Alkaloids) and NET (Naturally Extracted Tobacco) ejuices?
It's a good thing I discovered natural tobacco Extracts over 3 years ago, or I would still be smoking. These days I vape both NETs and regular ejuice. I doubt if anyone has studied the safety of vaping NETs more than I have, and I have absolutely no fear of vaping that tasty tobacco flavor. For those struggling to quit smoking vaping regular juice and it isn't getting it done for them, I recommend NETs (both regular ejuice and NETs are far healther than smoking per the scientific links below. ) I have never once craved a cigarette in the 3 years I have vaped NETs, I find the pure taste of tobacco ejuice vs. burnt tobacco ashy toxic smoke is so much better.
By the way, some flavors of ejuice have small amounts of nitrosamines (which you get everyday from many sources), its not just NETs, both are far lower than cigarette smoke.

Here's a few links, and some studies, so folks can make up their own mind.
NETs, WTA, Tobacco Absolute eliquid Safety

A guide to Tobacco eliquids:
https://ecigarettereviewed.com/guide-to-tobacco-e-liquids

NET eliquid safety:
NET E-Liquids: Is the Flavor Worth the Added Risk?
https://ecigarettereviewed.com/NET-e-liquid-flavor-vs-added-risk

More on NETs:
https://californiavaping.co.uk/naturally-extracted-tobacco-e-liquid/
http://ecigarette-research.org/research/index.php/research/research-2015/195-ecig-net

Studies including tobacco extracts:
Nicotine Levels and Presence of Selected Tobacco-Derived Toxins in Tobacco Flavoured Electronic Cigarette Refill Liquids
http://www.mdpi.com/1660-4601/12/4/3439/htm

Comparison of the Cytotoxic Potential of Cigarette Smoke and Electronic Cigarette Vapour Extract on Cultured Myocardial Cells
http://www.mdpi.com/1660-4601/10/10/5146/htm

Enjoy. :)

Last edited:

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think if you start vaping WTA before you're off cigarettes, it will greatly complicate the cessation -- you need to make the commitment and get it done, not just fiddle around it, thinking this or that thing will make it easier -- NOTHING will make it easier to actually make the choice and stick to it. WTA will relieve some of the physical discomforts, but it will do NOTHING to help you make that choice and stick to it. That has to come from INSIDE YOU.

Andria

I get all that except starting out with WTA complicating things. I'm just trying to start out with the near minimal adjustment at first. That is what I am trying to make my vape gear setup around. The most reliable mod, atty ideal for smoking emulation along with juice.

Of course quitting smoking eventually comes from will more than other things but if it was all about pure will, then just quit cold turkey and no need for a vaping industry.

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's a good thing I discovered natural tobacco Extracts over 3 years ago, or I would still be smoking. These days I vape both NETs and regular ejuice. I doubt if anyone has studied the safety of vaping NETs more than I have, and I have absolutely no fear of vaping that tasty tobacco flavor. For those struggling to quit smoking vaping regular juice and it isn't getting it done for them, I recommend NETs (both regular ejuice and NETs are far healther than smoking per the scientific links below. ) I have never once craved a cigarette in the 3 years I have vaped NETs, I find the pure taste of tobacco ejuice vs. burnt tobacco ashy toxic smoke is so much better.
By the way, some flavors of ejuice have small amounts of nitrosamines (which you get everyday from many sources), its not just NETs, both are far lower than cigarette smoke.

NET eliquid safety:

More on NETs:
http://ecigarette-research.org/research/index.php/research/research-2015/195-ecig-net

Nicotine Levels and Presence of Selected Tobacco-Derived Toxins in Tobacco Flavoured Electronic Cigarette Refill Liquids

Comparison of the Cytotoxic Potential of Cigarette Smoke and Electronic Cigarette Vapour Extract on Cultured Myocardial Cells

Are yo

NET eliquid safety:

More on NETs:

Are you recommending NET over WTA? If so, do you have a better recommendation than Black Note?

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I get all that except starting out with WTA complicating things. I'm just trying to start out with the near minimal adjustment at first. That is what I am trying to make my vape gear setup around. The most reliable mod, atty ideal for smoking emulation along with juice.

Of course quitting smoking eventually comes from will more than other things but if it was all about pure will, then just quit cold turkey and no need for a vaping industry.

The thing is... quitting is very simple; people do it all the time. It's the STAYING QUIT that is far harder. Using WTA before you've even quit won't help make it easier, and might even make it harder, because you won't be able to tell any difference between WTA and normal ejuice, if you're still smoking. The value of WTA is ONLY apparent after you've already quit and you start having terrible cravings.

But clearly you know ALLLLLLLLLL about it, so go right ahead. All we can offer is our EXPERIENCED advice. If you don't want it, why'd you ask?

Andria

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Are yo

Are you recommending NET over WTA? If so, do you have a better recommendation than Black Note?
I've only tried one WTA and a TA (Tobacco Absolute), neither of which I liked, there are other WTAs out there that sound interesting that I might try at some point, https://umbavape.com/pages/wta-the-difference, being one. Andrea has tried more I'm sure so I defer to her on any recommendations.

The NET vendors out of the 5 or 6 that I've tried over the years that I can highly recommend are:
https://real-tobacco-extract.com/tobacco
Evan's tobacco's are cold macerated, and very well filtered, I like them a lot.
https://www.naturally-extracted-tobacco.com/
Clay's tobacco's are also very good, I believe that most are heat macerated, but some can be bought that are cold macerated (I think you still can for some flavors, but not sure). In any case I like these a lot as well, even the heat macerated ones.

Both of them sell sample packs so you can try different tobacco flavors, and you can order the PG/VG ratio and nicotine level you want. These days I don't order them pre-mixed, I order the concentrated extracts since I diy using nicotine salts (smoother) nicotine, PG, VG, and tobacco extract.

I've never tried Black Note for two reasons, they only come in fixed PG/VG ratios (usually 50/50) and high VG does not set well for me (makes me wheezy and gives me a tight chest), I vape 80PG/20VG, sometimes 70PG/30VG (which used to be the standard ratio for NETs and I used to vape that). The second reason is they are way overpriced to pay for the heavy marketing. I have heard some say they like them, and others who vape NETs from the above vendors say they like Clay and Evan's stuff better, I personally don't have experience with BN.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've only tried one WTA and a TA (Tobacco Absolute), neither of which I liked, there are other WTAs out there that sound interesting that I might try at some point, https://umbavape.com/pages/wta-the-difference, being one. Andrea has tried more I'm sure so I defer to her on any recommendations.

The point of WTA has NOTHING to do with taste, EVERYTHING to do with making the suffering stop, or lessen significantly. For those vaping tobacco flavors, any WTA will do; mothersmilkwta.com has a more "tarry" look and taste; aromaejuice.com's is very clear, very pure, and very expensive, but if mixing with a sweet vape, might be worth it, for anyone whose tastebuds are reasonably functional -- I did mix mothersmilkwta into my sweet vapes, and I really couldn't taste it, even at 10%-- but remember, at that time I was vaping a 31% flavoring DIY, because my tastebuds were so impaired (31% NOT COUNTING the WTA!).

NET and TA are only about flavor. Yes, NETs *might* have some small amounts of the other alkaloids, but not enough for anyone to make a big deal of it -- because if it had significant amounts, then it would be WTA, and the NET would be beside the point.

Taste and effect are both important, but physiologically, effect is more important.

Andria

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The NET vendors out of the 5 or 6 that I've tried over the years that I can highly recommend are:
Clay's tobacco's are also very good, I believe that most are heat macerated, but some can be bought that are cold macerated (I think you still can for some flavors, but not sure). In any case I like these a lot as well, even the heat macerated ones.

Both of them sell sample packs so you can try different tobacco flavors, and you can order the PG/VG ratio and nicotine level you want. These days I don't order them pre-mixed, I order the concentrated extracts since I diy using nicotine salts (smoother) nicotine, PG, VG, and tobacco extract.

I've never tried Black Note for two reasons, they only come in fixed PG/VG ratios (usually 50/50) and high VG does not set well for me (makes me wheezy and gives me a tight chest), I vape 80PG/20VG, sometimes 70PG/30VG (which used to be the standard ratio for NETs and I used to vape that). The second reason is they are way overpriced to pay for the heavy marketing. I have heard some say they like them, and others who vape NETs from the above vendors say they like Clay and Evan's stuff better, I personally don't have experience with BN.
Clay makes a Galliouse cigarette WWI era..that is delicious....I haven't got around to trying Evans juice yet.....I also don't vape high PG,but I got a bottle of BN and I have to say the stuff was tasty and the surprising thing is.it didn't foul my coils as quick as alot of NETs have.

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Evan won't ship in-state to the rest of Washington so that won't work for me. I can look more at Clay's products. If his doesn't seem to be it, then Tastemaker True is the closest thing to a cigarette in an eliquid.

The link below is the only professional review that compares Tastemaker True to Black Note I came across.

http://vaping360.com/umbavape-tastemaker-wta-e-liquid/

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
The point of WTA has NOTHING to do with taste, EVERYTHING to do with making the suffering stop, or lessen significantly. For those vaping tobacco flavors, any WTA will do; mothersmilkwta.com has a more "tarry" look and taste; aromaejuice.com's is very clear, very pure, and very expensive, but if mixing with a sweet vape, might be worth it, for anyone whose tastebuds are reasonably functional -- I did mix mothersmilkwta into my sweet vapes, and I really couldn't taste it, even at 10%-- but remember, at that time I was vaping a 31% flavoring DIY, because my tastebuds were so impaired (31% NOT COUNTING the WTA!).

NET and TA are only about flavor. Yes, NETs *might* have some small amounts of the other alkaloids, but not enough for anyone to make a big deal of it -- because if it had significant amounts, then it would be WTA, and the NET would be beside the point.

Taste and effect are both important, but physiologically, effect is more important.

Andria
I have no doubts that the natural extraction of tobacco releases other alkaloids besides small amounts of nicotine, testing has found alkaloids even in some regular flavors. The proof I believe in is how NETs totally satisfy my desire to smoke as much as cigarettes and as much as the WTA I tried, and had tobacco flavor as well. How much alkaloids in NETs? Totally enough to satisfy me :D

Last edited:

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have no doubts that the natural extraction of tobacco releases other alkaloids besides small amounts of nicotine, testing has found alkaloids even in some regular flavors. The proof I believe in is how NETs totally satisfy my desire to smoke as much as WTA I tried, and had tobacco flavor as well. How much alkaloids in NETs? Totally enough to satisfy me :D
If only I can find a NET that works. Too bad Evan won't ship to me. I doubt he'd quietly arrange an off the books shipment to me.

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Evan won't ship in-state to the rest of Washington so that won't work for me. I can look more at Clay's products. If his doesn't seem to be it, then Tastemaker True is the closest thing to a cigarette in an eliquid.

The link below is the only professional review that compares Tastemaker True to Black Note I came across.

http://vaping360.com/umbavape-tastemaker-wta-e-liquid/
Hey good find on that review. That brand of WTA sounds interesting. I would try both that and a good NET and vape what works for you. If you try it let me know what you think.

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey good find on that review. That brand of WTA sounds interesting. I would try both that and a good NET and vape what works for you. If you try it let me know what you think.
If you try Tastemaker True, let me know how it compares not only to Black Note but Clay's and Evan's stuff.

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
If you try Tastemaker True, let me know how it compares not only to Black Note but Clay's and Evan's stuff.
Ah, I looked a little closer, and they only have 70VG/30PG, that's too high of a VG for me to try.

Clay makes a Galliouse cigarette WWI era..that is delicious....I haven't got around to trying Evans juice yet.....I also don't vape high PG,but I got a bottle of BN and I have to say the stuff was tasty and the surprising thing is.it didn't foul my coils as quick as alot of NETs have.
I couldn't find the Galliouse on Clay's site, it sounded interesting though, maybe under a different category I didn't see?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
He only seems to have the extract right now....here it is.....also the Gypsy Burne I believe is a Galliouse cig as well.
https://www.naturally-extracted-tobacco.com/product-p/poilu-extract.htm
I jotted Poilu down, description sounds really good. Extract is not a problem, I always order concentrated extracts these days from NET.com and RTE, since i diy using NN nicotine salts. I mix NET extracts at 20 to 25%, I mix RTE extracts at 25 to 30% (cold macerated), depending on the variety. I typically order single leaf variety extracts and mix my own blends. Burley, Turkish, and Brightleaf virginia are my staples. I just love Sun Cured Turkish even on its own (from Clay), and Evan of RTE has some Izmir and Yenidje Turkish, which I typically blend together for adding to my blends.

I did find the pre-mixed Poliu under Custom Blends though, that's where I read the description. Clay sends me samples sometimes when I order, I got a sample of Gypsy Brunes, it was ok but not my cup of tea (tobacco? haha). But I'm going to order a small sample of Poilu the next time I place an order with Clay, thanks for the tip PV!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I jotted Poilu down, description sounds really good. Extract is not a problem, I always order concentrated extracts these days from NET.com and RTE, since i diy using NN nicotine salts. I mix NET extracts at 20 to 25%, I mix RTE extracts at 25 to 30% (cold macerated), depending on the variety. I typically order single leaf variety extracts and mix my own blends. Burley, Turkish, and Brightleaf virginia are my staples. I just love Sun Cured Turkish even on its own (from Clay), and Evan of RTE has some Izmir and Yenidje Turkish, which I typically blend together for adding to my blends.

I did find the pre-mixed Poliu under Custom Blends though, that's where I read the description. Clay sends me samples sometimes when I order, I got a sample of Gypsy Brunes, it was ok but not my cup of tea (tobacco? haha). But I'm going to order a small sample of Poilu the next time I place an order with Clay, thanks for the tip PV!
sure thing man I can't recommend the flavor of this blend enough, but hey my persoanl tastes..I also was not too impressed with the Gypsy Brunes....for some fucking reason which I have yet to fathom some of the Oriental tobaccos give me some kind of wierd reaction watery eyes and headaches..I have a sweet tooth for Latakia, and cigars or any of the American tobaccos....if they could make NETs clean , and they didn't tear up coils I'd vape nothing but tobaccos.

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ah, I looked a little closer, and they only have 70VG/30PG, that's too high of a VG for me to try.

It probably won't be something you'd want to use regularly but you should consider trying it just for the knowledge of how it tastes compared to NETs.

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
It probably won't be something you'd want to use regularly but you should consider trying it just for the knowledge of how it tastes compared to NETs.
That’s not gonna happen, many vendors used to sell juice in the PG/VG ratios YOU wanted, not what they “think” you should vape like too many do now. I don’t buy those.

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That’s not gonna happen, many vendors used to sell juice in the PG/VG ratios YOU wanted, not what they “think” you should vape like too many do now. I don’t buy those.
Ok. Just saying adding to your knowledge and expertise but I get principle.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Since I buy my Nicotine in VG was easier to up the VG and retain the MG % but diluted the flavor a slight bit. Not enough for me to notice honestly.

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Since I buy my Nicotine in VG was easier to up the VG and retain the MG % but diluted the flavor a slight bit. Not enough for me to notice honestly.
Haha right Steve, good for you but bad for me you high VG Weenies are the fad of the day :D

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Ok. Just saying adding to your knowledge and expertise but I get principle.
Guess I’ll have to settle for the one WTA I’ve already tried unless I see a concentrate that interest me. Besides I like my NETs just fine :)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Haha right Steve, good for you but bad for me you high VG Weenies are the fad of the day :D

Oh fuck you!
You wimp who doesn't like TH and vaping more! :mad::zombie:

Hey if this was ECF I would have gotten a weeks ban for playing with my buddy! Fuck the Returd who got a spanking because he got reported to the management by me!

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Oh fuck you!
You wimp who doesn't like TH and vaping more! :mad::zombie:

Hey if this was ECF I would have gotten a weeks ban for playing with my buddy! Fuck the Returd who got a spanking because he got reported to the management by me!
That’s it. I’m emailin’ Retro1 haha

Hi, maybe my reply is too late, almost 1 year.. I'm interested in NET ejuices, and I found what you said regarding the prices between black note and others isn't so accurate.. Nowadays I can get 30ml BN for around $16 which is cheaper than some of what you mentioned.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hi, maybe my reply is too late, almost 1 year.. I'm interested in NET ejuices, and I found what you said regarding the prices between black note and others isn't so accurate.. Nowadays I can get 30ml BN for around $16 which is cheaper than some of what you mentioned.

Prices change in a year but welcome to the the VU and I hope you enjoy your stay @najjar

VU Sponsors