Become a Patron!

Diet coke fountain syrup

I know it sounds crazy but this thing would it be vapable? since all it contains is artificial sweeteners essence and glycerine would it work?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just because you CAN vape something doesn't mean you should. The list of liquids I would vape is a million times shorter than the ones I could.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No. I won't even drink diet Coke because of the chemical taste. I'll stick to regular RC cola.

CDZVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They still make RC Cola?? Thought that ended like 15 years ago...

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They still make RC Cola?? Thought that ended like 15 years ago...
It's been showing up in local stores here in SoCal again over the last year or so after having been missing for the better part of a decade - I like it, a good balance between Pepsi (a little too sweet) and Coke (a little too fizzy) IMHO. But we can also get Mexican Coke here, made with real sugar - now that's the good stuff.

On topic, this thread was pretty much settled with the first response by @Time.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Mexican coke cola is so good I wish all coke was made with real sugar. It just taste better IMO. Pepsi now is using real sugar in most of there drinks. Just look for the made with real sugar on the label. I think it taste better too.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I'm a HUGE fan of Real Sugar Pepsi! Tastes a lot more like it did when I was a kid!

Now this.. has bubbles..
and btw.. layering different soda "types" also helps bring out the best in what we do have to work with..

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Smoky Blue I love my fizzy soda bubbles :D I love Pepsi, never cared much for coke....Root Beer has always been my favorite followed by Dr. Pepper (it's a Texas thing...don't mess with Texas :D ) then Pepsi....is there a really good Dr. Pepper flavor out there? I've been scared to try one for fear of dissapointment.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
@Smoky Blue I love my fizzy soda bubbles :D I love Pepsi, never cared much for coke....Root Beer has always been my favorite followed by Dr. Pepper (it's a Texas thing...don't mess with Texas :D ) then Pepsi....is there a really good Dr. Pepper flavor out there? I've been scared to try one for fear of dissapointment.

is jus a southern thang.. ;)

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Anyone heard of boost? Its a southern nj drink that kinda taste like flat coke. Hey also make slushies with the syrup. A buddy made a juice with some and it was fairly decent. Too much caffeine though.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Same here - I hear @wllmc has a really good flavor concentrate, but not sure if you're looking for something to DIY or buy pre-mixed...

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anyone heard of boost? Its a southern nj drink that kinda taste like flat coke. Hey also make slushies with the syrup. A buddy made a juice with some and it was fairly decent. Too much caffeine though.

I've heard of Boost in my travels...at least I think I have...sounds right from the way you describe it...like really bad Jolt Cola right? :)

Same here - I hear @wllmc has a really good flavor concentrate, but not sure if you're looking for something to DIY or buy pre-mixed...

Either or...if it's good already made then I am good with it...if I have to mix it I can figure out the mixture no problem...I'm flexible that way :)

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Either or...if it's good already made then I am good with it...if I have to mix it I can figure out the mixture no problem...I'm flexible that way :)
It's kinda halfway done - he takes all the individual flavors and mixes them into one bottle, so you've got the equivalent of a single-flavor recipe, just add nic and PG/VG to your liking...I haven't tried this flavor, but I have several others of his, and have been happy with all of them to date:

http://mamajsjuice.com/rep-pep-rd/

VU Sponsors