Become a Patron!

Did you try Hiliq flavor concenterations? Nic salt?

I have flavors concentrations on thier way to me, and I just want to know if anyone here has tried Hiliq before? because thier recommended %s are too high!
High-12-15%
Med- 6-12%
Low 1-6%
what do you think^?!

Also, I've got nic from them, both salt B and base. they have some smell, IDK what it's actually.. also, the throat hit was harsh in both, anyone has the same issue with hiliq Nic?

in about 5 min, they will have free shipping for 24 hrs, so I think I will get buy VG & PG from them, but when I asked about the MSDS they refused to give as they said it's given for large quantity placed orders only! but they have took screenshots showing
vg 99-100% impurity
PG more than 99.98% impurity
is it true?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you have an issue with the nic im not sure id buy other stuff from them. But it may be your only option. What country are you in? Tons of places in the states to get supplies from. But again your origin plays a large role.

If you have an issue with the nic im not sure id buy other stuff from them. But it may be your only option. What country are you in? Tons of places in the states to get supplies from. But again your origin plays a large role.

I've read some good reveiws about thier nic base here, but it was in 2016-2018, so that's why Im asking. Maybe im the only one who has this issue with them.

Im from Saudi Arabia. I have got flavors, pg, and vg from BullCityFlavors many times, but Hiliq is a "more safe" option as they change the label & item description and so.
I was planning to get nic from carolina xtraction, but third-party company can only ship 48mg and lower :(.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well crap that sucks about the shipping. I know bullcity had vg and pg also. Im honestly not sure but i know hiliq was a favor of many at one point. Maybe Eliquid depot on amazon, vaperstek and maybe myfreedomsmokes.com for more options. Im not sure if they ship internationally but its worth a shot.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been using the salt A, the more expensive one, for the past year. There's never been any problems. HiLiq is popular in Australia with lots of satisfied customers.

As for the flavors, I've never tried them.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
BCF is out of stock on PG and VG at the moment, but should be back in stock next week according to @Roundhouse. Another source would be Essential Depot on Amazon.

Welcome to VU! :cheers:

I've been using the salt A, the more expensive one, for the past year. There's never been any problems. HiLiq is popular in Australia with lots of satisfied customers.

As for the flavors, I've never tried them.

well, I haven't tried another company nicotine, so really I can't know how exactly it must smell. Maybe it's normal.
Nice to know it's popular in Australia, I would like to hear more reveiws about Hiliq, especially thier flavorings.

VU Sponsors