Become a Patron!

Did i get Scammed

I bought a vape mod from this company and its been in transit in China for a a week and hasn't moved yet and they don't reply to any of my emails

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You didn't leave many details, who did you order it from, and you joined here to post that?

You didn't leave many details, who did you order it from, and you joined here to post that?
I bought a 70 dollar mod from vapingbest and I saw the problem you had and was trying to contact them just so it won't be to late to get my money back if they were scammers

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If it's in transit. Takes 10 days or more. Probably sitting in customs.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought a 70 dollar mod from vapingbest and I saw the problem you had and was trying to contact them just so it won't be to late to get my money back if they were scammers
Did you get a tracking number?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Folks here are correct too, China orders take a bit, but yes I had many issues with my (one) order from them, which is why I have never placed another.

Tom950

VU Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They are active mostly between mid-6am. Probably due to time difference. I would send them a PM and see if they respond

Tom950

VU Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have a China package that has been waiting "international airline inspection" since 5/28. You gotta expect this sometimes with china orders

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My first shipment from China took less than a week even with Memorial Day weekend. Now I have another shipment from Hong Kong that is moving on a slow boat as they say. Since they are in a different time zone you need to try contacting them during their business hours.

Good Luck and Vape Safe

vapingbest

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought a vape mod from this company and its been in transit in China for a a week and hasn't moved yet and they don't reply to any of my emails

Would you pls tell me your order number so i can check for you and solve the problem for you asap and also would you pls check the junk mailbox because sometimes the reply goes there and we do reply all emails. And if you sent the emails during weekends we should reply on Monday later soon. thanks

vapingbest

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Alberto thanks for your email, have checked for you, we have received your email, sorry because it was weekend, our customer service didn't work until monday, since i have found your order so here is the status for your order

we have sent out your order with two packages,

the batteries were sent from our USA warehouse, tracking info here

https://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking...E8%B8%AA&trackNums=92748901790299543475014249

the package has arrived in the local post office and should arrive to your place soon. I think on Monday! pls keep an eye on it.

the other package the kit was sent from China warehouse, the tracking number is LS921875300CN

you can get the info on usps.com usually it takes about 10-15 days arrive. will keep an eye on it for you until it arrives.

Any questions pls contact us at any time.

Vapingbest

VU Sponsors