Did I burn my cotton?

floresroach

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Using an ONi MOD on a patriot V1 clone with a 70/30 liquid on a 3 Nic running a sleeper coil reading .2 on my meter. The throat hit seems a tad harsh but I just built it and wicked it last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

floresroach

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Put a 0 Nic 70/30 liquid Tightened one semi-loose screw, and now it's smooth sailing to cloud central.

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
you have to be careful with clone attys...it can happen with authentics but it's not as common because they seem to have (for the most part) better QC...but the threads in the posts aren't always machined spot on for the screws they use...EHpro is a "higher" quality clone company and I've had more problems with attys/tanks/mods I've bought from them than even Tobecco or Fastech...I am sure others will have their "i've had problems with ____" stories as well...always have to check your screws...it's literally the easiest way to short out.... a pinched wire from a sharp/over tightened screw would probably be second.... a loose/threaded positive screw in the 510 connection of the atty would probably be fourth and a bad/melted insulator would probably be third....or some order like that

floresroach

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
you have to be careful with clone attys...it can happen with authentics but it's not as common because they seem to have (for the most part) better QC...but the threads in the posts aren't always machined spot on for the screws they use...EHpro is a "higher" quality clone company and I've had more problems with attys/tanks/mods I've bought from them than even Tobecco or Fastech...I am sure others will have their "i've had problems with ____" stories as well...always have to check your screws...it's literally the easiest way to short out.... a pinched wire from a sharp/over tightened screw would probably be second.... a loose/threaded positive screw in the 510 connection of the atty would probably be fourth and a bad/melted insulator would probably be third....or some order like that
Thank you, I'm really glad I have help from you and a few others, I've learned and applied a lot thanks to you and others like you; my experience in VAPING has only improved with the advice/help I've been given.

-Cheers.

VU Sponsors