Become a Patron!

Did anyone else order an Odin from Lokilab last week?

NightOwl

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I ordered an Odin RBA over the weekend and received an email from them on Monday, April 13 that my order shipped.

The USPS tracking has looked like this since Monday:

Postal Product:

• Priority Mail 2-Day™

Extra Svc:

• USPS Tracking™
    • Up to $100 insurance included
      Restrictions Apply Priority Mail Insurance info icon

April 13, 2015 , 11:57 am

Shipping Label Created

LOS ANGELES, CA 90040

A shipping label has been prepared for your item at 11:57 am on April 13, 2015 in LOS ANGELES, CA 90040.

I emailed the LokiLab on Wednesday and they wrote back that it went out with a pile on Tuesday.

Nothing has changed on tracking since Monday and now it's Friday night and no package. I've never had a USPS package go from label created to delivered with no updates whatsoever, so this is very worrying. Where is my vapemail? I can't really deal with the post office if they have no record of accepting it.

Has my package fallen between the seats of his car or something? Should I be concerned? Anyone else ever order from LokiLab before?

Last edited:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Sorry for your situation.

And this is the first I have ever heard of LokiLab.

Time to send them another email asking where the heck your order is.

NightOwl

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks, their atty seemed fairly well known in YouTube reviews and general how tos , They restocked and sold out pretty fast at the end of last week. I assumed they were legit and possibly the rush was the delay. I'd be less worried if I hadn't gotten the tracking info at all.

I thought the Odin might have interested other VU members and was hoping to hear theirs arrived even though the tracking never updated. I guess not.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I would not worry yet. I've had packages listed as shipping label created show up in my mail box and got the full history a day after the package was delivered.

NightOwl

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It finally moved a few minutes ago to accepted in LA, not like I was hitting refresh or anything.

It exists.

efektt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Post office has gone to shit in thr past few month. They want you to pay for better shipping, to convince you they slowed down regular packages.

90quattrocoupe

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have had an Odin, since they first came out. LokiLabs made the Omega before that. The Odin is well built simple atty set up for either single or dual coil and good AFC. Good price point, too.

Loki Labs is stand up company, too.

cthulhufan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Mine was in the same limbo but it came in yesterday. Really nice atty too. I got the BF so I could slap it on my REO and it is excellent.

NightOwl

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm using in on a REO too. I don't think I lined the coils up properly and will probably rebuild this weekend, but still enjoying as is. I like it has great flavor and volume.

I got a Chalice III in the mail on the same day so besides getting a tad nic sick from all the testing, I'm still evaluating which one I like best and comparing them to the dual coil RM4 and my trusty old RM2s. (RMs are bottom fed Reomizers from the reomods.com website).

I'm new to double coils and all these new atomizers, so it's too much all at once.

cthulhufan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Heh, I jacked my dual build up too. One coil was heating way faster than the other. I had company over who started harassing me saying I looked like I was building a bomb ;-P So I just yanked the coils and slapped a 0.6 single in there and will dork around with it later. Even in single mode it's quite nice.

NightOwl

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It squonks easily and evenly the way the wells are built. My RM4 favors one coil over the other no matter what I do with the wicks, so it's more work to get both coils even juice. The Ordin hasn't delivered even a hint of burnt taste yet and my cotton wicks have lasted since Monday and still working like new.

I probably need a wider hole drip tip to take full advantage of the cloud making. I'm just using a standard delrin one on it. What are you using? Did you get theirs?

DerpyVaping

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My packages always come late from California. It would say label was created for four days on weekdays. Took about five days to even move anywhere

VU Sponsors