Become a Patron!

Did A Chemical Leak Hospitalize Dozens At A Vape Factory?

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
http://vaping360.com/vape-news/68072/did-a-chemical-leak-hospitalize-dozens-at-a-vape-factory/

"Thermal Circuits, a Salem, MA, manufacturer of “flexible, etched-foil heaters,” doesn't appear to make e-cigarettes or vapor products. The company makes parts for a variety of applications, but vaping isn’t one of the many listed on its detailed website. The company has been in business since the 1950’s."

Looks like when they can't find any scientific reason to deamonize vaping they just make shit up.

For Instance:

"That’s when Tiffany Chan, a reporter for Boston CBS TV affiliate WBZ, went on the air live and described Thermal Circuits, saying, “They manufacture e-cigarettes, and possibly use chlorine as some type of heating chemical in these e-cigarettes.”"

Use CHLORINE as a fucking heating chemical? In E-cigarettes???

You have got to be kidding me!

What planet are these people from? - 5150

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Tiffany Chan should know better.

Vapers use Propane Gas "as some type of heating chemical"

What does She think "PG" stands for? :D

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
More evidence that the so-called "news media" has zero credibility anymore. They will twist pretty much anything to push their agenda on people. I'm surprised they didn't blame Russians somehow. :D

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
People have GOT to start understanding that "the news" is nothing of the sort. It's merely a way for the media congloms to advance their agenda and -- certainly not least -- sell advertising. Who cares what the talking heads say, if they can SELL ADVERTISING!

Andria

VU Sponsors