Desparate for a REALLY GOOD Blueberry

Discussion in 'eJuice' started by Daniel, Jul 6, 2014.

1. Daniel

Daniel Silver Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Morning everyone! Sunday morning here, and I thought I would throw this out for review. I'm looking for a REALLY GOOD Blueberry juice. I don't use but 6 mg of nic. now, and I absolutely LOVE the taste of blueberry, but I have not found one that I can vape as my ADV yet. Maybe I have been looking in the wrong places?? So if anyone has one they want to sell, or knows of where I can order one, PLEASE do tell me, so I can try it out.

I've been using Gremlin Juices, and they are so good, but Rich hasn't made a straight blueberry yet, so I'm on a quest for one. I like it to be really good, and tasting like blueberries, not burnt toast, or just sugar water. I HAVE to have extra blueberry flavor. I'm grateful for anyone that responds, and I ordered one from Bulk E. Juice yesterday, my dear friend Uncle RJ suggested them to me, so I'll check it out when it gets here. I'll be starting to make my own micro coils when all of my supplies get here, starting this week, so I'm amped about that, and curious how my juices are gonna taste on my new Kayfuns, and Taifuns I ordered too.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday!!!

My respect to you all

Daniel

TStorms likes this.
  2. hkdupcivic

hkdupcivic Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    i dont usually suggest this company because im not a fan of many of there juices but blu-bacco by mountbakervapor.com is amazing...tastes exactly like blueberry pancakes or blueberry muffin to me...there pretty inexpensive also..might want to check it out

MrScaryZ likes this.
  3. BigGunn

BigGunn Bronze Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    BooBerries from Mandy over at Timeless Vapor is pretty outstanding. Not straight blueberry, but a mix of blueberry and other berries. I love the stuff!

4. KeyMan264

KeyMan264 Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    I love blueberry and I think Blue Honey from vapedudes is great, blueberry with just a touch of honey. They just came out with Blueberry Cream that I've heard is better that Blue Honey. They have lots of options for size, pg/vg and nicotine.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2014
  5. Daniel

Daniel Silver Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Thanks guys, I have some really cool prospective vendors here and I am in the process of checking them all out. Got a bottle yesterday from Mt. Baker, but it's in the steeping room for 3 weeks, I had 5 extra shots put in. Am I nuts about blueberry or what?? lol

6. KeyMan264

KeyMan264 Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    Wow, 5 extra shots. I've use Mt. Baker before and I only get 1 extra shot. I've heard that people get 5 extra shots and then cut it with non flavored juice 50/50 to get twice as much. I just got vanilla cupcake and caramel coffee and they were very good. Check out Spinfuel Magazine online, they have some very good reviews of ejuice and hardware. Good luck!

7. BigDaddyVape

BigDaddyVape Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    My wife and I are really liking the fruit flavors, especially blueberry from bulk e-juice.com out of Florida.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. VaporJoe

VaporJoe >> BREAKS SHIT << Staff Member VU Owner VU Senior Leadership VU Senior Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor ECF Refugee Member For 5 Years Reddit Exile Vape Media

Blog Posts:
    Well if you dont mind some extra flavors the Blueberry Cinnamon Crumble from Delaware Vapers is epic!

TowerOfVape likes this.
  9. Daniel

Blog Posts:
    I ordered some Blueberry & French Vanilla flavors from BEJ last week, so they should be here one day this week, and Joe, thanks for the tip on Delaware Vapors, I'm gonna go check them out right now. :)

10. TowerOfVape

TowerOfVape RISH of Passage Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Bronze Contributor Member For 4 Years VU Live Leadership VU Live Host Reviewer Show Host Vape Media

Blog Posts:
    I concur @VaporJoes : This is actually made by Joe Castro who's been wholesaling it to Delaware Vapor since 2012: It's an EPIC flavor!

11. VaporJoe

VaporJoe >> BREAKS SHIT << Staff Member VU Owner VU Senior Leadership VU Senior Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor ECF Refugee Member For 5 Years Reddit Exile Vape Media

Blog Posts:
    Shit I didnt know that.. no wonder its great lol.

TowerOfVape likes this.
  12. LimeB

LimeB Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    I love the Blueberry from highbrow vapors, a natural flavor I think. You can customize with extra shots ect in the comments box when ordering. Every-time I vape it people comment on how nice it smells.

TowerOfVape likes this.
  13. Daniel

Blog Posts:
    WOW! So many suggestions, not enough Kayfuns! I'm gonna have to set up a taste testing lab...lol! Thanks guys, for all of the great ideas & opinions. Definitely will be checking them out.

14. Daniel

Blog Posts:
    Hey guys!!
    I got a 30ml bottle of Blueberry from Bulk E Juice yesterday for only $ 7.75 & oh my god this juice is soooooooooooo good! Got a 30ml bottle of French Vanilla too, but I haven't had the pleasure of trying it yet, I've had my Taifun loaded & stuck to my face with the Blueberry all day...lol! Misty is the owner there and she does a MAGNIFICENT job! I'm in love with Bulk E Juice now...:)

Wabah58 likes this.
  15. MrScaryZ

MrScaryZ VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    The only way to get a real strong blueberry is to get a DIY kit to learn to make juice Blu-baco is a Flavor arts flavor. That you can purchase to flavor juice so its not anything original I use the Blu-baco and either seedmans flavor or Flavor West to make my Bluberry I like it strong so thats the Key Blubacco is a yummy flavor so if you do not want to make juice Mt-baker or you could always buy a few flavors and just add a bit to bought juice I did that when I first started making Juice :)

Kent Brooks and TStorms like this.
  16. barberguy

barberguy Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    good blueberry try parkes vaping awesome flavors tell them barbershopvapors sent you
    have a great day

17. barberguy

Blog Posts:
    hey joe how about the best chocolate any ideas

18. TStorms

TStorms Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    Definitely the more flavor shots the longer the steep time. I too love Blueberry e liquid.

Daniel likes this.
  19. TStorms

TStorms Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    I have found that Totally Wicked's Red Label Blueberry is amazing, and I am a Blueberry fanatic. Also, Perfection Vapes has a very excellent Wild Blueberry Tobacco. Both of these flavors are ADV for me. Cheers!

Chris Johnson likes this.
  20. Daniel

Blog Posts:
    2 more to my ever growing list of the best in blueberry....:)

MrScaryZ and TStorms like this.
  21. TStorms

Blog Posts:
    Seriously Daniel...give both of them a try...I know taste is subjective....however, they are both excellent, and I will forever continue to buy from both of these fine vendors.

22. TowerOfVape

TowerOfVape RISH of Passage Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Bronze Contributor Member For 4 Years VU Live Leadership VU Live Host Reviewer Show Host Vape Media

Blog Posts:
    From my perspective @barberguy, the best straight-up chocolate vape I've had in the past few years has been Halo Belgian Chocolate

23. Daniel

Blog Posts:
    Gremlin Juices has a really good chocolate, I buy it all the time. And after I let it steep for just a wee bit, it's like vaping a chocolate candy bar. So yeah, I'll vouch for Gremlin...

24. MrScaryZ

Blog Posts:
    Once you make your own you will realize that most not all Vendors that make juice can never make it as good as you they have to make profit and
    Flavors are expensive :)

25. barberguy

Blog Posts:
    just a suggestion you paid 1.25 for 5 shots for 2.99 you could of bought 15 ml which in my book you can put as much as you want in and more
    bang for your buck just a thought
    anyone know of the best of the best chocolate

26. dave/jayce

dave/jayce Silver Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    blue-bacco from ecigg.org, they have 3 shops in philly. Slamming juices at an awesome price. it's my local b&m. Extremely friendly and just all around good ppl

27. Daniel

Blog Posts:
    Yeah, Barberguy, I have made some errors along the way, but since coming to the VU, I have begun to learn things I never knew. And I've begun to make adjustments to such errors. I am in the process of buying the flavors that I want, and taking in every bit of info I can get my little hands on. I will say that I have made such great progress & help from the finest folks on the planet on the VU, so I'm very grateful for that. And I just purchased a 30ml of FA-Bilberry & a couple of other flavors, so I'm on my way. I appreciate your observation, & am so grateful for any advice & opinions I get here.

MrScaryZ likes this.
  28. MrScaryZ

Blog Posts:
    You are a very receptive guy make sure when you get some Blueberry that you are happy with to send me some I will send you some as well :)

Daniel likes this.
  29. Daniel

Blog Posts:
    I would be happy to. It's always been my habit that anything I go into, I put my all into it, and I never 1/2 ass anything, it's a waste of time. So once I get my setup complete, I'd be more than glad to share with anyone...:)

TStorms likes this.
  30. Sully

Sully Silver Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    OK. So Bilberry got the top vote on this thread (or maybe another blueberry thread) as far as I can tell. I received my latest flavor delivery from the post woman today which included a 30ml of FA Bilberry (bought due to this thread). I was excited as I have never tried it and all the rave reviews. I must say that out of the 3 blueberry flavors that I currently use, I like this one the least! Totally disappointed. I tried it solo @ 3%, then 5%, upped it to 10% and went as high as 15%. This flavor is extremely weak in my opinion. On a new build I could barely even taste the flavor. What I could taste is an artificial, slightly plasticy, unpleasent tone to my otherwise 100% VG mixture. I proceeded to drip my organic blueberry (less than 10% mix) on the same build (after a few ml of testing Bilberry) and YUM. Sooooo much better, totally blueberry and no grossness. Maybe I'm just accustom to 100% organic but Natures Flavors blueberry IMO is far superior to Bilberry. I honestly don't think I will use the rest of this 30ml bottle. Just not good or tasty. I know I'm the minority and taste is subjective but this is not even close for me.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2014
    MoFo likes this.
  31. barberguy

Blog Posts:
    thankyou daniel let me know if you feel you found the ultimate blueberry and if you find the ultimate chocolate let me know also but again take care and talk soon

32. VapingJunkie

VapingJunkie Down with the Clown Silver Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    Just goes to show that everyone's tastes are different, and you can't rely on someone else's advice to find what's pleasing to your pallette.

Sent from the Otter Box around my Galaxy S4.

Celtic Fog likes this.
  33. ericavapes

ericavapes Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    If u haven't tried antilag by Corey vigil it's an amazing blueberry Vape, I'm not big on blueberry but that juice I could Vape all day! He also makes boosted which is my fav it's like straw nesquik! Both a must try!!

34. Roger Schaeffer

Roger Schaeffer Silver Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    Thanks for the link Always on the look out for a juice vender with quality minus the steep prices

35. Jericny

Jericny

Blog Posts:
    [I'm looking for a REALLY GOOD Blueberry juice.]

Which juice did you get from Mt. Baker Vapor?
    I have ordered the Blue Moo from them and it is a nice creamy blueberry but whatever juice you order from them adding 4 or 5 flavor shots may be overkill and take away from the intended flavor. The first time I ordered Blue moo I went with 2 flavor shots at a 50/50 blend and it was good. The next time I added 4 flavor shots and it tasted nothing like the first bottle. I just order a blueberry milkshake and blueberry banana smoothie from Gourmet Vapor. I'll let you know about them when I get it, but like you I am always on a blueberry quest for that ADV. Good Luck.

Jason

Daniel likes this.
  36. barberguy

Blog Posts:
    hey jason instead of you telling them to add flavor drops additionally go to like mbv and buy flavor for 4.49 and you get 15ml to put what ever you want in you new stuff or old stuff what ever you like thanx for listening

37. VapedCrusader

VapedCrusader Custard Junkie Gold Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    Virgin Vapor's Organic "Singing the Blues" Blueberry is the closest thing I've ever vaped to the real fruit. I don't like blueberry but my buddy had it and it was the real deal.

38. keile

keile Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    If you're looking for a straight blueberry flavor, Simply E-Juice has a great one. They are local for me here in Columbus and are fairly new but so far all their flavors have been spot on.

39. Celtic Fog

Celtic Fog Tir Na Nog Gold Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    BLUE MOO from MBV! all day baby!!

Mowgli likes this.
  40. VapedCrusader

VapedCrusader Custard Junkie Gold Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    that's not really a straight blueberry though.. its blueberry buttered muffin - but I will say thats one of the only MBV flavors I dig

41. Celtic Fog

Celtic Fog Tir Na Nog Gold Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    I buy that one in 236ml sizes nomnomnomnomnom

42. Vapeladies

Vapeladies Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    Blueberry from word-up Ecigs is the best I have found so far.

Keep on vaping!

[email protected]

43. Daniel

Blog Posts:
    I've always ordered the Blueberry from MBV, with 5 shots, and even though it is very reasonable in costs, I burn a 30ml bottle in a week or less. So, I bought a few supplies and made my own blueberry flavor, called it Blueberry Slam, and that is exactly what it is. A slam of blueberry against your taste buds, not too tart, not too sweet, but oh my lord, is it good!

Celtic Fog likes this.
  44. LimeB

LimeB Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    Got the recipe? Wanna share I mean?

45. Nancy_Bout

Nancy_Bout Silver Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Blueberry fluff from thunderhead vapors I want more! Love love that juice but need 60- more VG

46. vapingbri

vapingbri

Blog Posts:
    I'm looking for a sweet blueberry flavor that tastes like candy. Has anyone found anything like this?

47. Vape King SD

Vape King SD

Blog Posts:
    Not sure how you feel about menthol but we carry a Blue Slush which is a blueberry menthol. www.vapekingeliquid.com only $3.99 a 15ml bottle and its max VG liquid.

48. diceman1000

diceman1000 Bronze Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    Check out SWEET blue from www.itcvapes.com

Sent from my LGUS990 using Tapatalk

49. Mastervaper

Mastervaper Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    If you're still looking, Killer-juice.com sells a fantastic blueberry. Tastes like a handful of fresh fruit.

50. barberguy

Blog Posts:
    HEY DANIEL IF GOING WITH
    hey daniel when ordering blueberry from mbv spend 2.99 more and you get 15 ml of blueberry flavoring hell 5 xtra shots cost you 1.25 double that and
    you get 15 ml to me thats more for your buck what the heck and this way you can add your own xtra to whatever you get
    hope it helps have a merry chrismas