Become a Patron!

Designing a mod, looking for a small but powerful battery?

QuestForVapology

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Let's be honest, most mods are so clunky and big they belong in 1950s car showroom. The 18650 batteries are so big they give the designer no choice..

I don't know much about batteries, I have my IPV2, a couple 18650 batteries, and some joyetech 1000mAh batteries for an eCom. Are there any high quality batteries that are powerful but smaller than an 18650?

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Let's be honest, most mods are so clunky and big they belong in 1950s car showroom. The 18650 batteries are so big they give the designer no choice..

I don't know much about batteries, I have my IPV2, a couple 18650 batteries, and some joyetech 1000mAh batteries for an eCom. Are there any high quality batteries that are powerful but smaller than an 18650?
There are 18350's and 18500 batteries but you lose a LOT of the potential power dropping to them.

Having trouble finding the chart I used to have, but they're out there. Not sure if Mooch completed them but I know he was working on them at one point.

If you're looking to get 15+amps, no you can't use these smaller batteries. If you're only looking for 10amps or less then they are an option.

VU Sponsors