Become a Patron!

Deserted island flavor concentrates!

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Simple question, you can take 3 flavor concentrates with you, that's it because you need food and stuff obviously. What are you taking? I'm not necessarily looking for 3 flavors that constitute a recipe, I'm looking for the 3 flavor concentrates (and brand) that you order in 4 oz bottles and get nervous when they start getting about half empty. I want to expand my flavors and brand, I'm currently all CAP, FLV, FA, FW, INW, TFA, so let's hear what you love and why?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
FA Cookie. Because cookie!
FA Vanilla Classic (Madagascar one).
TFA Cranberry!

These are 3 flavors that I always have on hand, always order 4 oz size, and couldn't do without to keep me happy and sane. The first 2 I fell in love with immediately.

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FA Cookie. Because cookie!
FA Vanilla Classic (Madagascar one).
TFA Cranberry!

These are 3 flavors that I always have on hand, always order 4 oz size, and couldn't do without to keep me happy and sane. The first 2 I fell in love with immediately.
I just got FLV Cranberry but haven't used it yet. I am thinking like cranapple with some pineapple or something but I really don't know what to use it with yet.

Seeing as I asked the question and didn't answer it I will say

TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
FA Cookie
CAP Vanilla Custard V1

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Tobacco because that is the flavor I started vaping with and vape the most. Next will be a fruit and I will have to put some thought into what would be my 3rd.

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tobacco because that is the flavor I started vaping with and vape the most. Next will be a fruit and I will have to put some thought into what would be my 3rd.
Yes but you need to pick 3. Which tobacco flavor and brand, which fruit and brand? INW Raspberry? TPA Dragonfruit? Be a little more specific!

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
TFA Cranberry!
I have a question. Have you rver had a bottle of tfa cranberry go bad on ya? When I got mine I smelled it. It smelled so good like thanksgiving cranberries. I didn't use it for a long time. I recently started playing with it and I'm not liking how it tastes.....or smells. It doesn't smell the same I think. I made a lemonade with it and it turned out kinda gross lol. I forgot to SFT it so maybe I need to start there but I think it's too late.

I could always get more. I have cranberry ideas in my head :D.

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a question. Have you rver had a bottle of tfa cranberry go bad on ya? When I got mine I smelled it. It smelled so good like thanksgiving cranberries. I didn't use it for a long time. I recently started playing with it and I'm not liking how it tastes.....or smells. It doesn't smell the same I think. I made a lemonade with it and it turned out kinda gross lol. I forgot to SFT it so maybe I need to start there but I think it's too late.

Make sure you do a thorough shake before you use any of your flavors. They can settle even if they don't look like it. I always do a solid shake before dripping into my mix.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Make sure you do a thorough shake before you use any of your flavors. They can settle even if they don't look like it. I always do a solid shake before dripping into my mix.

Because I shake everything, I am still doing it with the VG/PG................

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Because I shake everything, I am still doing it with the VG/PG................
Yah I put my VG and PG into 120ML drip bottles to drip into my mix and I shake those before I use them as well. I just got into the habit of it and now I do it without even thinking. Once I started mixing by weight instead of mL and using food syringes my love for this really exploded. God I was so happy that I saved all the tops to the unicorn bottles the concentrates came in after I popped them off for easy syringe access. All I had to do was give them a thorough wash and pop them back on. But in the words of the great KC and the Sunshine Band, "Shake, Shake, Shake; Shake, Shake, Shake, Shake your concentrates."

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yah I put my VG and PG into 120ML drip bottles to drip into my mix and I shake those before I use them as well. I just got into the habit of it and now I do it without even thinking. Once I started mixing by weight instead of mL and using food syringes my love for this really exploded. God I was so happy that I saved all the tops to the unicorn bottles the concentrates came in after I popped them off for easy syringe access. All I had to do was give them a thorough wash and pop them back on. But in the words of the great KC and the Sunshine Band, "Shake, Shake, Shake; Shake, Shake, Shake, Shake your concentrates."

Most Important always shake your Nicotine~!

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good tip. I shake up everything too.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

To me, it always smells pretty strong. If I get it on my hands, or spill it, it can be kind of overwhelming. I can't say I've ever had it go bad, though. I love how bright it is, and IMO, it's a pretty strong flavoring. I do shake it, of course, and I don't think I've ever taken it over 2%. Not sure I've taken it to that, either, lol.

VU Sponsors