Become a Patron!

Describe your perfect Mod... that does not exist yet

Catalyst

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1) DNA 200 with squonking capability. Damn the size of it.
2) A dual 26650 or quad 18650 mechanical box with squonking capability. Also interchangeable battery sleds giving you the option of series or parallel. How about a series/parallel hybrid sled for the 18650a giving you 2 pair's of cells in series, parallel to one another? Giving you 8.4v on a full charge, but giving you double the capacity of 2 cells in series. Also an in line volt meter would be nice.

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yup, a dna200 squonker is top of my list also, very limited market still and it's really annoying. Most kick ass squonkers are mechs and the sx chipped ones are way to expensive....and you also seem to have to be in some secret underground elitist club to get dibs on some of the bad ass ones, it's a weird market really:)

MorpheusPA

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Single cell mod, small, light, and extremely durable, with 1-50 watts and diamond-durable threads.

The Vape Crusader

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My perfect mod has a function that can detect the VG/PG ratio of your juice, and recommends an ideal wattage/temp etc to optimize the experience :).

Just getting a little fantastical :)

fuseryder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Perfect mod would be an enclosed 6-8k mah battery with TC and at least 150 watts on board in a shock absorbant, waterproof case with pass through charging and firmware upgradable and less than half the weight of the Reuleaux.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Give me a dual battery sled, temp limiting for SS (god, I didn't even care about this "gimmick" a few weeks ago), compact size, 100ish watts, Sigelei-level invincibility, and a $60ish price point, and I'm on it like stink on a pair of week-old underwear.

Maybe I just need to get over the 3-battery thing and weird shape and buy a Realeaux.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
a mod that will do my taxes , get me a better refund and also auto charges from my palm heat, would not hurt if it also could last for years and upgrade its self via nano tech so i would never have to buy new part simply have them self replace integrate. without the whole borg or doomsday of humanity level of self awareness issues.

you asked for a mod that dont exist

drugarth

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
A mod like the dicodes dani small (18350), but with an enclosure next to it for the tank (side by side), that would be really small :) furthermore, it has extension pieces (ala microstick) for bigger batteries and is waterproof...all I need in a mod.

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
10 kmAh, 100 amp solar powered internal battery (USB rechargeable when necessary), 250 watts, switchable between mech or regulated modes.

Grimwald

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I like smaller devices like the egrip but also like replaceable batteries. However, it is hard to have small but long life. Therefore, my wish is for a 18350 or 14500 size battery that is like 3,000 mAh. The battery has to come first...it's a chicken or egg thing.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
it will be about the size of a Bic lighter and will be fired by Blue Lasers or maybe purple.. there will be no wick or wire the Ejuice will be diffused by the power of light only or maybe a small nuclear reactor

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
it will be about the size of a Bic lighter and will be fired by Blue Lasers or maybe purple.. there will be no wick or wire the Ejuice will be diffused by the power of light only or maybe a small nuclear reactor
yea,yes,yes but wil it have tits.

z man

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My vision.....A Hyper-Sonic Vibrating Atomizer that turns Your selected Juice into a thick fog, with the density of Your choice, at any temp You desire..Touch fire button with smart lock to prevent any miss fires,25c on board Li-Po batteries with Wireless charging,fully waterproof body that fits Your hand like You were born with it,Quick change Tank with Magnetic connection,quick change Coils in that Tank that has Top Fill and hold 50 ML. of juice....And some nice Tits (For Pulsevape)....Z

VU Sponsors