Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
So I vape all day and leave dust cleanup. Really can’t even begin your ok right now
Sarah are you OK? These posts make no sense at all, not sure what is going on with you?
Plus you made 2 posts with the same title and neither of the questions you asked made any sense. I merged the 2 posts together and hope all is OK with you.
Plus you already have an account here as fidola and are only allowed one account.

Last edited:
Sarah are you OK? These posts make no sense at all, not sure what is going on with you?
Plus you made 2 posts with the same title and neither of the questions you asked made any sense. I merged the 2 posts together and hope all is OK with you.
Plus you already have an account here as fidola and are only allowed one account.
I’m ok. It’s my darn computer that has a virus. Hopefully it’s all set now. Thanks for asking! How do I delete the latest account?

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for letting me know. It’s been one thing after another with my iOS devices. Who do I contact to delete that second account labeled sara turner as opposed to the one I normally use which I’d fidola13? Thanks for your concern as well. I appreciate it

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The use of pulling oils (coconut or EVO but coconut is preferred will whiten you teeth and remove toxins, they make mineral toothpaste that will rebuild the tooth enamel. Hope this helps you

I think that vaping breaks down the enamel on teeth. Especially sweet ejuice.
It's important to note that the impact on dental health may vary depending on factors such as the frequency of e-juice consumption, oral hygiene practices, and individual susceptibility to dental issues. Be mindful of the sugar content and acidity in flavoured e-liquids.

Edited by a moderator:
Removed vendor link

Last edited by a moderator:

VU Sponsors