Become a Patron!

Demon Killer

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
With the exception of my 2nd wheel not carrying the wire they pictured, it's decent wire. It is the right guage, and works well.

My favorite pre built coils were hive, mix twisted, and fused Clapton.

Im rating this on the notion that these are large manufacturers making these. They ARE NOT specialty crafted wire. It would not be fair to rank these side by side.

Pros: cost, decent coils, no coil was off by more than .05

Cons: not a master crafted coil, not as good as coil master but still pretty decent all together. The leads are small, this could be a con for new builders, I actually prefer them be clipped small.

Edit***

I feel that per cost I paid $1.98 on eBay so so that price I was happy. This was before I had really went in to specially coils. But for a new vape trying to get your feet wet this was great, for me it forced me into building and coiling myself.

Wotofo, geekvape, coil master, coilology, and several others are much much better coils. After using all 48 coils the hive were ok, the "alien" which is just a flat Clapton was ok. The "tiger" coils sucked. The flat twisted terrible.

I started of vaping higher ohm quicker thinner wire. I liked how instantaneous the vape was. Now a days I barely go past .2 I like a warmer thicker vape.

I am sorry I forgot to update this. I did this months before I posted it. The coils aren't... Well yes compared to most of my builds, most of pre built ones you can get much much much better.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors