Delete please

Status
Not open for further replies.

hilliard4512

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have an aluminum limitless mod and sleeves. Also, a black limitless rda or a whist one.
It's authentic.
I do have a copper rhodium plated clone limitless that's a pretty damn good clone and the SS rda to go with it too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You should probably learn how to spell mech before buying and using a mech to keep that mech from becoming a pipebomb

vapestoned422

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I know all I need to know on Mechs there will be no pipe bombs thanks for your input

savagebee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is this English class or a vaping forum
Oddly enough it's a combo of both most the time. Are you wanting a hybrid mech? Integrated rda?

Good Clones can be had for fairly cheap while decent Clones can be had for almost nothing if you find clearances. My first mech was a Noisy cricket with a indestructible rda clone that I paid around 20 bucks for out the door. I had button problems with the cricket but it taught me how to properly care for it before getting into the nicer more expensive ones.

I recently got a vgod hybrid mech clone in one of my subscription boxes that I have been very pleased with.

vapestoned422

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are some good sites for good quality clones do you know any? Looking for a hybrid 18650 tube mod

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Is this English class or a vaping forum
You think grammar nazis are bad? Wait to see battery safety and subohm nazis jump on you. Lol.
I have authentic and Infinite clones smpls, with derringers and bambinos. What are you looking to spend?

vapestoned422

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You think grammar nazis are bad? Wait to see battery safety and subohm nazis jump on you. Lol.
I have authentic and Infinite clones smpls, with derringers and bambinos. What are you looking to spend?
What you looking for a smpl and derringer and possibly a bambino to

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Lol u guys are jokes on here way to keep the forums nice and friendly huh?
I really don't like shitting on someone's thread, but from what I see in your history here on VU. So say where not being "nice and friendly? Seriously! We are trying to HELP you by cautioning you about what your asking for and trying to get yourself into.

You signed up on Jan 16, 2017 -- just under 3 weeks ago.
Your very first post on this forum was to SELL a MECH MOD, from your mouth, you said...
"Minor wear and tear just not ready for mechs..."
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/delete-please.300968/

The next day you are trying to sign up for the ePIFany round. Ok, I get that, you want to join a community and get into this sweet box that ships around the country and get some awesome hardware! Cool. I hope you joined and I hope they let you in.

Then your in/out of the hardware sales areas. You even post on a staff members WTS post about a Provari. She responded to you and then dead silence.

Then Thursday of this week your asking "where to purchase Nichrome 80" wire and needing to know if anyone "have a good builds with nichrome?"
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/nichrome-80.303756/

Now your back this morning posting about wanting to buy a "cheaper mec setup". (this thread). Now your asking where to get a cheap hybrid "mech mod".
Do YOU have a clue what you are asking about and the safety requirements that come into play with a HYBRID mech mod?

You want to know what I see. I see a newby that has no f*cking clue what they are doing. WE are trying to CAUTION you and pre-warn you.
I could have very simply calling in one of our mech guys and he would have really stepped into you. However --- I was trying to be NICE! and even helped you and pointed you in the purchase direction.

Why don't you do yourself a favor and start joining in on conversation in this community, learn something before you blow your fucking face off with a MECH mod that you have no fucking clue about.

--- MY RANT IS NOW DONE! ---
:snapoutofit: :cuss:

vapestoned422

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lmfao well I guess this forum isn't for me huh glad u guys push people out like this but yeah I've been vaping on and off for 4 years I said I wasn't ready for mech because just going into it again and had no wire cotton and berry little stuff so I went with a suntank but my collection grew and now I was a tube for every one to assume all this and talks shit it's kind of fucked up I thought this was supposed to be a good community not every body just talking shit when they don't know nothing u were riding my dick tho bud looking everything is done ur a joke just like the rest of the people talking shit what do u get out of it lol? What the hell did I do to you? And if u guys think that jumping on everybody is good for the forum great but it's not I don't under why ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors