Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
"Amy Reineke from Horizon Public Health said that e-cigarettes are not a device to help people stop smoking. She said it was just trading one deadly behavior for another"

I have said this a dozen times at least on here:
Trading nicotine use for nicotine use DOES NOT equal one habit for ANOTHER.

http://www.echopress.com/news/3656357-debate-lights-over-new-e-cigarette-rules-alex

"Council member Virgil Batesole agreed, saying he wanted more data from local business people. Jensen’s motion to send the issue back to the city’s legislative committee was approved on a 4-0 vote."

That mean for now they are doing nothing. More Vapers should get off their asses and away from their keyboards to show up to these meetings. 'public health' repeats lies and propaganda over and over and over until people eventually believe it as fact (Third hand smoke comes to mind).
Vapers need to come out with the scientific truth as evidence in favor of Vaping and say it over, and over, and over - 5150

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The new amendments would also require any new tobacco or e-cigarette shop to be located at least 1,000 feet away from youth-oriented facilities, schools, playgrounds and churches."

Playgrounds and Schools I understand but CHURCHES???
Since when has God had anything to do with the Vaping debate?

Where I'm from I know a spot in Baltimore that has a methadone clinic between a chuch and a school on a single block!

Also the needle exchange van, which is a camper that drives around the city giving clean needles to junkies to try to combat the AIDS epidemic sits across the street from the methadone clinic when they open.
That is when most of the junkies line up to get their daily fix.

Drug dealers, of course are directly outside because that's a smart place to set up shop.

So this is my point:

In East Baltimore, in one City block, between a school and a church (i have been there and this is 100% true) in the morning as the children are walking to the school there is:

A methadone clinic
A needle exchange van
30+ Junkies at a time
A dope dealer
A crack dealer.

My point? Who gives a FUCK about a Vape shop????
The vape shop should be the least of their problems!!!

Maybe all cities aren't equal but I guarantee that each and every major city in America has at least one block like this.

So what about THOSE children?

VU Sponsors