Become a Patron!

Deadly Sin - Good Life Vapor

buckethead

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anyone have anything close? I've tried a bunch of recipes I've found but they don't seem close to me. Tried on my own and I didn't come close.

I did get a hint from the maker:

Only 3 flavorings from 3 different companies.

Any ideas? I swear I taste and smell a little custard maybe CAP? in there but I'm not sure. I personally don't get any tobacco from it. The cinnamon isn't a strong cinnamon at all. Very sweet type of cinnamon.

Last edited:

LadyBren

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I get a very light tobacco flavor and a graham cracker with a touch of cinnamon. Hummm
I really like Deadly Sin, it's a nice hitting vape.
Would be nice to figure it out, so I could try my hand at it.

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I definitely get honey out of it. It's... it's so wonderful like zomg dang wow amirite

CreepyLady

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ive been working on this for almost a year LOL. I have gotten remotely close, but no where near spot on. I have 1 mix that is INW Biscuit, FA Cinnamon, TFA Marshmallow - but there is still a missing component. @mackman came up with a rather brilliant move of adding 1% TFA butterscotch - so I have isolated some and done that and also made an all FA version with FA Cookie, Marshmallow and Cinnamon and isolated 5mls of that with FA butterscotch.

Neither is perfect, but they are the closest I have gotten to date. And I have mixed WAY to many things to get here LOL. :rolleyes: Hope it helps give you a starting point. I did just get the new TFA crispies in and I am thinking of mixing that, tfa or fa marshmallow and fa cinn ceylon...

CreepyLady

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok @buckethead - Ive got an update for you :) I played with my mix some from above with the INW Biscuit, I hit an amazingly close place and in consideration of your 3 flavors, 3 different vendors info - I mixed a second batch:

1% TFA Cinn Danish (dont go over the 1% or it takes over in a bad way - this hits a missing taste I was trying to find, I had ruled it out because it was not happy even as low as 3% and thats a pretty low % for TFA- this flavor is an exception to the rules apparently)
1% INW Biscuit (could even bump up to 1.5% based on personal preference)
2% FA Marshmallow ( I went higher here to avoid using a succralose sweetener)

I would love if anyone who has these flavors and likes/knows DS would give it a whirl ;)

danykitten

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
found this on another forum. ive never tried it but they say it tastes exactly the same...hope this helps

Deadly Sin

Cinnamon Danish Swirl (Cap): 5%

RY4 Double (TFA): 10%

Yellow Cake (FW): 5%

Mix it at 50pg/50vg as listed on GLV's site.

CreepyLady

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
found this on another forum. ive never tried it but they say it tastes exactly the same...hope this helps

Deadly Sin

Cinnamon Danish Swirl (Cap): 5%

RY4 Double (TFA): 10%

Yellow Cake (FW): 5%

Mix it at 50pg/50vg as listed on GLV's site.

Thanks @danykitten !! :)
For those who are OK with FW this recipe is very good. Not DS - but tasty and similar. Sadly my taste buds and FW are not friendly - but I have attempted EVERY recipe that exists on any level, so I thought I would give feedback for any interested.

Also, if you are one who tastes that ...weird taste in FW that only is perceptible to some - you WILL taste it in this mix. I taste that so I was in hopes that the other flavors would knock it out in this mix- but its still got that hint of "off" taste on the exhale.

Found this - haven't tried it as I didn't care for the orginal....but my son loves it!

Clone of Deadly Sin by Good Life Vapor (v2)
  • RY4 Double (TFA) @5%
  • Butterscotch (FW) @5%
  • Cinnamon Danish Swirl (Cap) @5%
  • Sucralose to taste (I used 2 drops per 10ml, or .175%.)

Pat Inman

Member For 4 Years
I just made this clone ry4 double/butterscotch/cinnamon danish - Vaping side by side with the authentic Good Life and this clone is more acidic, more of a tongue bite if you understand. Any ideas?

This tastes, smells, and looks just like the original...even steeps the same:
1.5% Capella Vanilla Custard
1% Capella Cinnamon Danish Swirl
5% Capella Graham Cracker

MichelleTearsofCrimson

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks @danykitten !! :)
For those who are OK with FW this recipe is very good. Not DS - but tasty and similar. Sadly my taste buds and FW are not friendly - but I have attempted EVERY recipe that exists on any level, so I thought I would give feedback for any interested.

Also, if you are one who tastes that ...weird taste in FW that only is perceptible to some - you WILL taste it in this mix. I taste that so I was in hopes that the other flavors would knock it out in this mix- but its still got that hint of "off" taste on the exhale.

maybe switch out that yellow cake to Nonna's cake (FA) and drop the CDS... I never tasted that in deadly sin just my thought though

VU Sponsors