Dead Shriners E Juice

gillianvapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whoa! Has anyone heard of Dead Shriners? Just got mine today and holy shit! I've been looking for good, affordable juice and it looks like I found it. I got 120mls for $25 and already in unicorns bottles, ummm hells yes?!

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I ordered their 120 ml four flavor pack for $25. I ordered it on 10/20 and received it on 10/22. Fantastic turn around time considering shipping is free. I've tried 3 out of the 4 flavors and I have to say that for the price of these juices I am impressed.

Mighty Scimitar- Apple cider vape with a tartness on the inhale and an ever so slight cinnamon type of spice on the exhale. Nice vapor production. A good all day fall type of vape. My favorite out of the three I've tried. I would definitely re order this.

Kiss the Black Stone - A blackberry yogurt with a real faint blackberry taste and a strong yogurt flavor on the exhale. This is my first yogurt flavor so I have nothing to compare it to. Not sure how I feel about this one so I'm definitely going to need more time with this. Don't get me wrong these are high quality juices I'm just not sure how I feel about a yogurt flavor yet.

Red Fez- Nice smooth strawberry milkshake vape. Strawberry flavor is very muted. Wish I had the choice of adding an extra flavor shot. Really nice and creamy taste on the exhale. The exhale on this vape is what saves it. My second favorite out of the 4 I tried and if the strawberry flavor was stronger it would be my first.

Domino - Haven't tried it yet. I was never a cereal type of guy as a kid. This will be my first cereal vape and I will get around to trying it and updating this post.

All in all I would say this is a great new company that deserves a shot. Their pricing is definitely on point in relation to the quality of the juice. Tastes are very subjective so your experience may be different. If they come up with some new flavors I will definitely place an order and try them out. After a first very pleasant experience they have earned that right with me.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whoa! Has anyone heard of Dead Shriners? Just got mine today and holy shit! I've been looking for good, affordable juice and it looks like I found it. I got 120mls for $25 and already in unicorns bottles, ummm hells yes?!
Heck yes! You can't go wrong with them.

VU Sponsors