Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
TOC'S Dark Island Seduction:

0.15% Acetyl Pyrazine 5% (TPA)
0.30% Chocolate Deutsch (Flavorah)
0.47% Cream (Flavorah)
0.65% Dark Chocolate (MF)
0.50% Pineapple (Flavorah)
0.50% Rum, Jamaican Special (Jamaica Rhum) (FA)
1.00% SugarDaddy (Reg) (Rick's)
1.00% Sweet Cream (Flavorah)
1.53% Vienna Cream (FA)

Flavor total: 6.11%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/xxCb

When your recipe reads more like a romance novel..... It actually turned out really good the steep time is killer though at LEAST 2 weeks (and that's because of the Medicine flower)

What happens on the island at night will remain in your dreams forever. My dark lover, chocolate, this one magical moment will never be far from my fantasies. Do you remember the night we spent on the beach, under the moon and stars, toasting with our tropical drinks and promising to keep this moment our hidden secret? Our tryst will never fade with age and the sweetness keeps me longing for the one night that can never be relived.

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am planning on making a slightly revised, test version of this (NOT because I think I can do it better, but because I don't want to order two flavors for it-:teehee:) during my next mixing session in January.

Other than the two-week steep, are their any other things I should be concerned about or advice you'd like to offer?

Thanks!

MichelleTearsofCrimson

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am planning on making a slightly revised, test version of this (NOT because I think I can do it better, but because I don't want to order two flavors for it-:teehee:) during my next mixing session in January.

Other than the two-week steep, are their any other things I should be concerned about or advice you'd like to offer?

Thanks!

Not sure what else I can add, Howard :) Other than the long wait on this one, it made me happy. I did have my Medicine flower in a concentrate with sweet cream, vienna cream and cream (and honestly the only reason for the vienna cream and regular cream mix was because I ran out of Vienna cream mid mix) You could easily drop the regular cream, and just use vienna cream and sweet cream for this but I didn't for my recipe because like I said I had this in a pre-made concentrate based off Pro_vapes MF milk chocolate concentrate. I hope I didn't make this even more confusing LOL

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not sure what else I can add, Howard :) Other than the long wait on this one, it made me happy. I did have my Medicine flower in a concentrate with sweet cream, vienna cream and cream (and honestly the only reason for the vienna cream and regular cream mix was because I ran out of Vienna cream mid mix) You could easily drop the regular cream, and just use vienna cream and sweet cream for this but I didn't for my recipe because like I said I had this in a pre-made concentrate based off Pro_vapes MF milk chocolate concentrate. I hope I didn't make this even more confusing LOL
Thanks I appreciate the insight.
As for steeping, I'm used to 4-6 weeks on a lot of what I make, so I can do 2 weeks standing on my head. :D

Thanks again!
-HRH-

VU Sponsors