Become a Patron!

Danger of Vaping with Nickel Wire (Ni200)

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I thought this may be of interest to some, so I'm just passing it on for your perusal:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Moved to coil area
Hey Crazy....LOL....not every thread you make goes in "vaping no category" area,
that is why we make sections for the different topics:cool:

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I tried TC vaping- Evic VT with supplied tank / coils and also with using Delta2/RBA. The experience at least for me was an "anemic" quality of vapor which left me wanting more. I like the idea of no burnt or dry hits and have been able to mitigate that by choosing a Kanthol* vape setup that allows me to clearly see the juice level in the tank at all times.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have been reading into the dangers of nickel too, I think I am going back to Kanthal. TC was good, but not that good to me, it just seemed to make it weaker whenever it was getting too hot. I will use my 75 On power mode, but`tc is not for me, especially building at 0.0something, I just don't feel safe.

Kevin2112

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Titanium may be the safer alternative. Titanium naturally occurs in some fruits and vegetables, is hypoallergenic and is used in the medical field for surgical implants because the human body doesn't react negatively to titanium. Titanium also remains very stable at high temperatures. I haven't tried any temp control devices because of my fear of nickel poisoning.

rob2655

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Anything from the Mod Envy discussion on this? I've got several TC mods, but have been reluctant to use nickel, and really want to know where this all shakes out. Thanks!

NemesisVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The guy in the video is an idiot.

Bad bad science, mostly bollocks.

You're not going to get nickel hot enough for it to harm you and for it to be a pleasurable Vape.

Nobody seems worried about Nichrome....

VU Sponsors