Become a Patron!

dahummm thoes lawless drip tips are sexyy! post your pics.

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
This may be a stupid question, but are they customized? I have a Goblin mini that needs a weird size DT. The one it came with and the adapter are pretty much the only complaints I have about that tank.
He can do customized which is what my large ones are for my glacier rdas,I would shoot him call and see what he says as far as the goblin

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

skiibo4200

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This may be a stupid question, but are they customized? I have a Goblin mini that needs a weird size DT. The one it came with and the adapter are pretty much the only complaints I have about that tank.
Yeah you tell him what rda it's for and he makes a custom chuff or 510 what ever you want.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
f6d3c2143bd3d4688cad4b17284f6bd4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Fuckin clean.
Also, is that a monster can lid? Did you just drill a hole in it and JB Weld a nut underneath it or what?

skiibo4200

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Its a Monster can top with a hole drilled into it, it was a tip I left in a different thread for cheap rda stands :D
Nice man I'll have to make some up.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Barbara E.

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I ordered one and received it this morning. Prices must have gone up, mine was $35 for a regular 510 drip tip. Unfortunately it doesn't fit flush in my subtank - has a millimeter gap which bugs me.

I got the 'Anarchy' color (which is relatively dark) but only one side has any real contrast, the rest just looks brown unless you look at it closely under a good light. If I order another, I'll choose one with more contrast and brighter colors.

Beeboqueef

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can anyone with one of these tips answer a question for me please? I'm looking into purchasing one, but I'm hesitant as I can't seem to find any pics of the bore. It'll be on a Twisted Messes. I would just like to know of the bore is large throughout the entire tip or if it's stepped down at the atty. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Barbara E.

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I ordered one and received it this morning. <snip>

Oh well, so much for that. I dropped my mod yesterday and broke the drip tip. It was totally my fault. I'm normally pretty careful but it hit just right and...kaboom. HaHa, my first nice drip tip and I broke it within two weeks. I think someone is trying to tell me something. LOL

VU Sponsors