Become a Patron!

Dad Gives 9-Week-Old Baby Vape Liquid: 'I've Done It Before'

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
WTF! IMHO, this guy should get at least prison for life without parole!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Flat out child abuse by a selfish wackjob !!!!

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow unbelievable.

I was pretty surprised to read this..

“While smoking e-cigarettes is a much safer alternative to tobacco products, the liquid inside these devices is not considered to be safe for consumption. “

Vapellie

Member For 4 Years
a08195b3db3bc475aa52a3d0bb5333b4.jpg

Or, over here in Europe, Eliquid in bottles bigger than 10ml.

When they justified it saying it was for our own protection, we were like "oh come on, which dumb *** would decide it was smart to drink a bottle of Eliquid?!"

Our question has just been answered

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah, I was stunned when I woke up and read this on the local news. Fucker lives in my town.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Wow unbelievable.

“While smoking e-cigarettes is a much safer alternative to tobacco products, the liquid inside these devices is not considered to be safe for consumption. “

I think they mean not save to consume as in drinking it. With the baby's reaction and most people's lack of knowledge, I'm pretty sure they're talking about ejuice that contains nicotine.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow unbelievable.

That stood out to me as well. At least the article was not a "vaping is evil" article like we usually see. It's good to see it portrayed as a "safer alternative".

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Obviously too ignorant to figure out how not to
He is smart enough to know about the harmful potential of eJuice! IMO, his statements are just an excuse of not getting charged with attempted murder. He was tired of hearing his child crying, what better way to stop it, other than killing the child by poisoning it. If all would have worked to plan, his (the father's) excuse would have been, that the child drank the eJuice by himself (accidentally), and nobody would have noticed. Obviously it didn't work as planned. As mentioned, the charges should be "attempted murder", not banal charges of "child abuse"!

Vapellie

Member For 4 Years
Well I prefer he uses the conventional methods of rat poison rather than dragging us into it!
(Kidding, my preference is for these types to simply not reproduce)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
He is smart enough to know about the harmful potential of eJuice! IMO, his statements are just an excuse of not getting charged with attempted murder. He was tired of hearing his child crying, what better way to stop it, other than killing the child by poisoning it. If all would have worked to plan, his (the father's) excuse would have been, that the child drank the eJuice by himself (accidentally), and nobody would have noticed. Obviously it didn't work as planned. As mentioned, the charges should be "attempted murder", not banal charges of "child abuse"!

Nine week old infants can't accidentally drink anything.

OhmzRaw

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why TF would the guy even do that? This is common sense! You don't need education or the vaping community to tell you that you shouldn't drink e-liquid. This is probably one of the guys who have tide pods for dinner.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There's a bright side to everything. This guy makes me look like a great dad.

VU Sponsors