Become a Patron!

cvapor.com CONFIRMED DROP SHIPPER (keep shopping)

hunterws

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In short ; avoid this vendor, I suspect it's just a drop shipper.

They showed having a Kanger Subtank Plus airflow base in stock, to the point I was able to put it in my cart and pay for it. 3-4 days go by, then they tell me "sorry, that's out of stock" .... so for 3 days, I thought the order was in process. Waste of time right there.
After they told me that, I went back to the product page directly, and now there's no cart option and it was marked as "out of stock". But, if you use the drop-down menu system they have, it shows it's still in stock.
Just a clusterfuck of a site, and one they cannot keep track of, inventory-wise.

So, as a displeased customer, I thought they'd throw me a bone to make it right, and found the part I needed at kangertechusa. (little more $) I asked them to purchase the item from kangertechusa and have it shipped to me since they already wasted 3-4 days of my time. As we're going back n forth in emails, their English kept getting worse, how convenient.

After wasting enough time with them and realizing I was getting nowhere, I settled for a straight refund of funds, and paid full price at kangertechusa. Should have done that to begin with!

If they can't keep track of their inventory, and have shit customer service, then they shouldn't be in business.
If you do an internet search on them, you'll see this is not a first, I'm not the only one they've ticked off.
Save your time and shop elsewhere, I hope they get ganked from this site, and the endorsement icon taken off their page of VUlive. I trust the sites listed here, and they don't deserve the endorsement or any Americans biz.

scumbags.JPG

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Damn that really sucks.
I'll put this vendor on my avoid list.

You probably would have had better luck with eBay.

Thanks for letting us know. ;)

hunterws

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey hey hey now, I sell on ebay *grin* ha
But yes, it's my fault for trying to save a buck ya know ... it's a rare item.
Had to order directly from Kanger, out of stock anywhere else, even when it says they're in stock .... they're not.
Thanks for the post 5150sick

hunterws

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Through PMs and emails I could post, I'll sum this up for you. Suspected drop shipper, as they have items posted that are in stock until you order the item, and they can't find a fulfillment center that has the item to dropship to you. The attached photo should be all the proof you need they are drop shippers, that was my first hunch when I ran into problems.

They offered to send me a freebie from their discount section, ok, I'll give them a try ... ummm.....

Ordered 9-3, after 2 weeks asked them for ship info, then this label was created and received the item on the 26th ... 23 days.
Nice you offered me a peace prize ... but you sorta proved my original hunch. Go with companies that stock the items, do a little research before you place your order on how the company ranks vs similar companies that carry the same type product. Happy Shopping.

SINE_drop_ship.jpg IF YOU GOOGLE THE RETURN ADDRESS, IT WILL TAKE YOU RIGHT TO THE FULFILLMENT CENTERPAGE IN PA-USA
" SINE TRADING INTERNATIONAL #418 "

CaptureBS.JPG (open to see details, this comes from SINE INTL - PA- USA

SINE_drop_ship4.jpg

SINE_drop_ship3.jpg
BASICALLY A BLANK INTERNATIONAL LABEL, WHY, CUZ IT WAS SHIPPED FROM PA.-USA

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Hey hey hey now, I sell on ebay *grin* ha
But yes, it's my fault for trying to save a buck ya know ... it's a rare item.
Had to order directly from Kanger, out of stock anywhere else, even when it says they're in stock .... they're not.
Thanks for the post 5150sick

I sell on eBay too :)
Music Memorabilia and CD's.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Through PMs and emails I could post, I'll sum this up for you. Suspected drop shipper, as they have items posted that are in stock until you order the item, and they can't find a fulfillment center that has the item to dropship to you. The attached photo should be all the proof you need they are drop shippers, that was my first hunch when I ran into problems.

They offered to send me a freebie from their discount section, ok, I'll give them a try ... ummm.....

Ordered 9-3, after 2 weeks asked them for ship info, then this label was created and received the item on the 26th ... 23 days.
Nice you offered me a peace prize ... but you sorta proved my original hunch. Go with companies that stock the items, do a little research before you place your order on how the company ranks vs similar companies that carry the same type product. Happy Shopping.

View attachment 92534 IF YOU GOOGLE THE RETURN ADDRESS, IT WILL TAKE YOU RIGHT TO THE FULFILLMENT CENTERPAGE IN PA-USA
" SINE TRADING INTERNATIONAL #418 "

View attachment 92547 (open to see details, this comes from SINE INTL - PA- USA

View attachment 92535

View attachment 92536
BASICALLY A BLANK INTERNATIONAL LABEL, WHY, CUZ IT WAS SHIPPED FROM PA.-USA

23 Days???

Most straight up Chinese Vendors only take 10 to 15 days

hunterws

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
23 Days???

Most straight up Chinese Vendors only take 10 to 15 days

Funny thing is, they weren't straight up about it coming from China, they said it should reach our shore soon.
Then the actual order was placed with SINE INTERNATIONAL fulfillment center in PA = drop shipper.
I don't like lies or slow shipping ... and ... this was their chance to prove themselves...!?!

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Funny thing is, they weren't straight up about it coming from China, they said it should reach our shore soon.
Then the actual order was placed with SINE INTERNATIONAL fulfillment center in PA = drop shipper.
I don't like lies or slow shipping ... and ... this was their chance to prove themselves...!?!

I know, even the HONEST Chinese vendors can get you a package in 2 weeks so I can't fathom a fake US drop shipper taking 23 days (three weeks two days!!!) to get it to you.:facepalm:

hunterws

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fastest services Iv'e ever had from China was from @rocvape ... DHL over night, had item 12hrs from time shipped, never knew it could be done lol

VU Sponsors