Become a Patron!

Cutting E-Liquid with PG / VG or Nicotine

Jake8fc

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I like messing around with stuff .. and brand new to vaping there is a lot open to be messed with. At first I wanted to buy some nicotine in a high concentration to cut with zero or low level nic juice .. but after thinking about it, I really don't want to mess with the nicotine itself. Are there any issues to buying straight unflavoured PG or VG and diluting high (24mg or more) pre made juice? I may lose flavour and am ok with that to a point, just wondering if there are any other issues to be aware of. I know .. why not just buy a level i like and stick with it .. idk. i just want to experiment some I guess and the liquid is the easiest place to start for me.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
your good with what you are thinking, there are ejuice calculators that will help you determine how much vg or pg to add in order to cut the nic level down to what you desire it at.

Jake8fc

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
your good with what you are thinking, there are ejuice calculators that will help you determine how much vg or pg to add in order to cut the nic level down to what you desire it at.

Thanks.. I've seen ejuice me up but it only runs on windows.. know of anything that runs on linux? I've read I can use wine for ejuice me up but never had much luck with wine... may just use an online calculator

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Happy Thanksgiving to you too my friend!

VU Sponsors