Become a Patron!

custom made mahogany display/storage stand

NotNew2VapingNow

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
If I'd known I'd be changing gear around & eliminating so many different juices from my "inventory", perhaps I wouldn't have gone so overboard (one of the troubles with being a little OCD)

Custom made vape display/storage stand made of mahoghany with a clear stain/sealer.

the pictures are pretty self explanatory, but the custom listing that was created on Etsy for this describes it as follows: This is AR15 mag battery mod style stand that holds all ready filled tanks/bottles as a sampler for different flavors for Customers to try before they buy. Fits nicely on you shelf next to the wall. Stand measurements are 13 1/2" deep the width 12" and the height is 8 1/4". The first three tiers have a 1 3/16" hole in front for 30ml bottles and just behind it there is a 7/8" hole with a 5/16" inner hole for RDA's or tanks. The top tier is laid out with two 1" holes on each end for liquids, the front row has a slot in the middle for a AR15 Magazine battery and on each side of the AR15 are 1" holes for mechanical mod batteries. The back row has three slots for 50w istick batteries. The material is Mahogany with a clear satin natural finish."

Originally, I paid $120 for this

Asking $75 shipped
pp gift preferred

4cb14fcc5446406fac4640e178ffefaa.jpg 392240bb978b49c8b35f4922f328831c.jpg

VU Sponsors