Become a Patron!

Custard Please!!

Hello Everyone,

I have been lurking for sometime now and I have tried to mix some of the recipes you have suggested. I am not getting what I am looking for. So, I signed up and here I am.....LOL

I am looking for something like Killer Kustard by Vapetashia or OB by Suicide Bunny. I even enjoy the Claim your throne with the butterscotch in it but for some reason I do not like the Dulce de Luche in my custard.

Thank you in advance.

I have reduced the Dulce de Luche by half and it seems to be mixing in the longer it steeps, can some one tell me if this will continue to blend and get less overpowering.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
if you care to post up what you mixed, i am sure someone could tell :)

simple custard with a caramel cream:

6% Van Cust cap
2% Cheesecake w Crust tfa
1% Vanilla Classic fa
.75% DDL

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello Everyone,

I have been lurking for sometime now and I have tried to mix some of the recipes you have suggested. I am not getting what I am looking for. So, I signed up and here I am.....LOL

I am looking for something like Killer Kustard by Vapetashia or OB by Suicide Bunny. I even enjoy the Claim your throne with the butterscotch in it but for some reason I do not like the Dulce de Luche in my custard.

Thank you in advance.

I ended up with a bottle of Claim your Throne. It's a simple caps custard and peach flavoring as far as I can taste. The blurb suggests it has spices in it, but after vaping it for several days, either mine faded before I got it, or they were never there. I've tried it in two different RDAs - one at 0.3 ohms dual coil, and one single coil at 1.0 ohms - still don't get any spices!

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Amanda, that sounds pretty good. Do you think it's more along the lines of like a tfa juicy peach, or something else. Maybe add a slight amount of.pie crust and drop of cinnamon or something to give it a cobbler kinda thing. For.a.custard, I do the basic capVC with a couple % DDL and a bit of br sugar.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think it's TFA juicy peach - but I wouldn't swear to that yet. But I haven't tried to clone it - still vaping it on and off and trying to decide if it's worth trying to duplicate (probably not). Yes, I would definitely add some other stuff, because I'm missing those layers it's supposed to have...

Claim your throne is a perfect blend of sweet creams, butterscotch, and brown sugar. Not sure about the spices but Peach? I do not get peach.

CurlyxCrackerVerified VU Member
Its been done, re-done, then done again. But, this is the best custard I've ever had. Creamy and bold.

CAP Vanilla Custard v2 - 12%
TFA Dulce de Leche - 2%
TFA Brown Sugar Extra - 1%
FA Vanilla Classic - 2%
FA Vienna Cream - 1%
FA Fresh Cream - 0.5%

Here is what I mixed last.

AS far as the peach, I am getting no peach, the flavor profile for Claim your Throne is
a perfect blend of sweet creams, butterscotch, and brown sugar.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
AS far as the peach, I am getting no peach, the flavor profile for Claim your Throne is
a perfect blend of sweet creams, butterscotch, and brown sugar.

Peach is a very versicle flavor..
at lower percentages, you wont taste it..
it will give a "mouth feel" tho ;)

Talon4x4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
CurlyxCrackerVerified VU Member
Its been done, re-done, then done again. But, this is the best custard I've ever had. Creamy and bold.

CAP Vanilla Custard v2 - 12%
TFA Dulce de Leche - 2%
TFA Brown Sugar Extra - 1%
FA Vanilla Classic - 2%
FA Vienna Cream - 1%
FA Fresh Cream - 0.5%

Here is what I mixed last.

Glad I looked in this thread. This recipe looks great. Thanks!

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ooops, wrong juice - I meant Bound by the Crown for the peach - so sorry about that!

VU Sponsors