Become a Patron!

Currenty Cheap Nicotine

gabrielpanoussi

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
After hours of research I have found what I believe to be the cheapest 100mg nic on the net. I don't work for them but since I spent time looking around I thought I would pass along my findings.

Right now 250ml of 100mg is 19.99 free shipping
https://www.chemnic.com/Wholesale-Nicotine/250ml-Nicotine

runner ups are all at 125ml for about 18.00 shipped. Those are the cheapest prices I found.

Higher prices are 125ml for around 23-29 higher end is international shippers that use DHL only at the tune of 17.00 for shipping.

It should be noted that I live in the USA and I included shipping as a part of the overall cost in my finds. Your results may vary. Thanks!

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Chemnic is great. I don't have a comprehensive knowledge of all the nic on the market, but theirs beats the pants off of NicSelect, as a cheap nic option. About two gallons purchased so far.

gabrielpanoussi

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

I actually read that entire 14 page thread. Wow talk about ups and downs, lol. Looks like they are getting better though. More importantly is the act that a company wants to make it right when something does happen.

If I had the cash I would have went with a 500ml or litter.

I wanted to use Nude Nicotine. I ordered a sample. It was shipped and arrived leaking. So I contacted customer service and had them resend. I got an email my stuff left the lab. Never got a second track number. So I asked what the status was. THey sent me my track number from the previous order and said it had arrived. I again explained that one arrived damaged and I was supposed to be sent a replacement that I show has left the lab but can not see a track number for. They said they would resend a sample. It has been over a month since the initial sample request and I have yet to receive something usable. I doubt there will be anything sent as this time I don;t even see an email from the lab.

gabrielpanoussi

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
45 bucks a liter, and it's good stuff. Nuff said.
http://wholesale.heartlandvapes.com/nicotine-100mg-liter.html

Nah man... Nic Labs is very low priced. It's not that Indian garbage too. Very clean and It stays clear for months.http://www.nicotinelabs.com/nicotine-liquid/100mg-ml-flavorless-nicotine-liquid.html

Thanks that would come out to 24.17 for the same size which is pretty good too.

I am getting screwed on the 1l price break but hey its all I could afford.

gabrielpanoussi

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
45 bucks a liter, and it's good stuff. Nuff said.
http://wholesale.heartlandvapes.com/nicotine-100mg-liter.html

That seems like a good price too. However I could not get 1L and that price does not include shipping. Which I found on some sites is really high. I know liquid is heavy but sheesh. The other thing I like about free shipping is that I know the total price without having to enter all my shipping info just to get a final price with shipping that I don't end up ordering. I have had to enter this info 6=7 times to get actual cost of the product. The one that ended up being the cheapest at the 250ml size ended up being Chemnic. I hope they can sent me a sample extract that would be great but I doubt it. I did not mention one in the shipping comments. Anyway I am a little concerned I like the nicotine for the throat hit. I hear this stuff is super smooth so we shall see. Many people seem happy with it though.

scalewiz

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Little off on the math. 45 bucks plus 8.50 shipping / 4 (250 ml) = $13.62 for 250 ml. Damn good price.

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I wanted to use Nude Nicotine. I ordered a sample. It was shipped and arrived leaking. So I contacted customer service and had them resend. I got an email my stuff left the lab. Never got a second track number. So I asked what the status was. THey sent me my track number from the previous order and said it had arrived. I again explained that one arrived damaged and I was supposed to be sent a replacement that I show has left the lab but can not see a track number for. They said they would resend a sample. It has been over a month since the initial sample request and I have yet to receive something usable. I doubt there will be anything sent as this time I don;t even see an email from the lab.

Nude Nicotine --- My Experience with them ---- My Opinion of them >> :poop:
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/nude-nicotine-my-vendor-experience-and-review-2016.294302/

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well found out what happened to Vape Clarity, seems like they had a fire and the Insurance wouldn't pay.
Shame, they had excellent nic at a good price :(

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Anyway I am a little concerned I like the nicotine for the throat hit. I hear this stuff is super smooth so we shall see. Many people seem happy with it though.

The liter I got from Chemnic last year had so much TH, it hurt my throat to vape it. The unpleasant sensations would continue to last awhile too. For me, it did not rate repackaging and placement in my freezer. I used some of it last summer for bug killer.

The liter I got from NN early last year was very smooth and compared favorably with regular VT (Not the VT TH) So much so I purchased 2 more in November. In total I've made 3 NN Nic. purchases and always experienced reasonably fast shipping with no leakage.

Chemnic and NN were both 100% PG and used in 50/50 18mg mixes. The only thing I don't shake really well when mixing my room temperature ingredients is water. (If used)

Cheap Nic? Based on my usage, when I did the math comparing the above 2 nics., I found the cost difference less than 20 cents a day. For me the decision was easy. :rolleyes:

Ron
----
"Now I see this clearly. My whole life is pointed in one direction. There never has been a choice for me. "-Travis Bickle

MC5

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I find RTS Vapes nic to be smooth and hold up well in the freezer. They will match price if you contact them, making them a good deal pretty much all the time.

Swerved

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know who Nicotine River gets theirs from, but so far I like it. Just tried them out for the first time about a month or two ago and its been smooth sailing. Of course I'm only mixing at 1.5mg so whatever I use is pretty smooth I guess.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have always got my nic from MFS. Usually $50 or less for 1 liter of 100 mg.
Good nic.
It is also Fresh03's go to nic.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep have about 4 liters of MFS nic in the freezer. Good for the rest of my life.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yup - about to order some. --- Thank you Cromwell.
No problem, glad to help.

One thing about MFS and maybe buying nic in general.
The only yellowish nic I ever got from MFS was the first time and it was in a 120 ML bottle.
I suspect that they do not move the smaller bottles as fast as the liter bottles.
All of my liter bottles have been crystal clear.

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
$50 is expensive to MFS's nic...
How is $50 p/liter expensive?

Vaperstek 100mg/ml = $82 p/liter
Wizard Labs 100mg/ml = $56.99 p/500ml
ChemNic 100mg/ml = $54.99 p/liter

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How is $50 p/liter expensive?

Vaperstek 100mg/ml = $82 p/liter
Wizard Labs 100mg/ml = $56.99 p/500ml
ChemNic 100mg/ml = $54.99 p/liter

Hey, use what you like. There was one point at which I liked MFS's nic, but that was back when it was the first I had used and didn't have anything to compare it to. These days, I wouldn't buy it during their frequent $40 sales.

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm still trying to find one I like. Vapetek so far is what I've liked best. Just ordered a sample of ChemNic and was going to try a small amount of MFS, but they really don't have "small". :)

happy valley

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
$50/liter for 100mg is their normal price.
Lower nic concentrations are cheaper.
I have gotten it for $35 incl shipping on sale once.

Yup, last Black Friday sale stacked with new customer discount came to $32@L 100mg, got 4 for $128 shipped, fast shipping also, arrived in 2 days.

Last edited:

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
As you said use what you like.

You hit the nail on the head.

Reading the nicotine posts over the years I would would be hard pressed to find one that did not have both positive and negative reviews.

Ron
---
"Being right half the time beats being half-right all the time."- Malcolm Forbes

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Keep an eye on their website, they usually have free shipping during holiday weekends.

VU Sponsors