Become a Patron!

CUPTI Help Please.....9.99Ohms Problem

Hello Everyone,
I am frustrated with my Cupti, it is reading an Ohm's of 9.99 and I have tried three coils and still get the same thing. I had a three month old cupti that worked ok then it started to do this and I contacted Kanger Warranty and sent it too them. Kanger said they could not fix it so they sent me a new one (brand new plastic wrapped box), I got it yesterday. I put a coil in it and filled it with juice and it worked but kept rethinking the Ohms and asking me if it was a new coil over and over. Every time I put it down for a few minutes, when I picked it up to vape again it would ask me if it was a new coil. When I needed to fill the juice back up, I unscrewed the top filled it with juice, screwed it back on then got the 9.99 and I have tried three additional coils and all the same. I am so frustrated, I don't' really understand how it works on the Cupti, where it reads ohms to work with it or anything....Does anyone know about Cupti's that can give me some advice....thanks so much in advance....

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm curious what feed back you will get, because I just ordered one:eek:

I'm curious what feed back you will get, because I just ordered one:eek:
Hi Whiskey, noting as of yet...rrr...but I have one piece of advice, when I got my first Cupti I watched all sorts of review and tutorial videos that said to prime the coil and I did but I say DON'T. It was like sucking through a straw my ejuice. If I didn't prime just waited five minutes to vape and start out at low wattage and work my way up to 50 watts on the ..05 OHM coils then it gets a great vape. Mine worked well for two and a half months. Ok well Luch....Love to you...Love to all...Kim

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know the first versions that came out had some kinks in them, they came out with an improved version after that....could you have gotten the older version, Kim?

VU Sponsors