VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Well it was made to be a MTL tank, not a lung hitting tank.
Yes a MTL but who does MTL here, and builds? Great for the newer vaper if they do not have to build. And shops by law are not allowed to show you.
PS thanks for the correction on the connection pin that is not adjustable but only loosens the deck, added to the video description.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Why should MTL vapers be forced to buy coil heads?
and what makes you think MTL vapers are noobs?
Just my opinion, since most veteran vaper do not go backwards.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Guess I am just a old noob then :giggle:

I started vaping to quit smoking and continue to vape because I enjoy it and no chance of me wanting to smoke again, can't say I ever lung hit a cig, so don't lung hit a ecig either, different strokes for different people, but there is veteran vapors that still MTL though, not going backwards, just no desire to move forward.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Guess I am just a old noob then :giggle:

I started vaping to quit smoking and continue to vape because I enjoy it and no chance of me wanting to smoke again, can't say I ever lung hit a cig, so don't lung hit a ecig either, different strokes for different people, but there is veteran vapors that still MTL though, not going backwards, just no desire to move forward.
LOL, Here you go
fb4d70edbd795b9c783c69cb4f6dc853.jpg

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Good gosh youse guys, it's all good. Well, gooder than burning terbaccy anyways. I'm honkin' on a HoG V2 right now with a big ass kanthal/nichrome framed staple dual coil in a Rafale X, but this morning with coffee it was a Kayfun 3.1 single ss coil on top of a single 18650 mod. And I typically switch set ups somewhere in the middle of these, and flavors a few times a day. They all produce flavored steam, which is a far sight better than carcinogenic burnt plant matter. Forwards or backwards, vapers are still way better off than smokers...

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yes a MTL but who does MTL here, and builds?
Me :)

Granted, I do like a bit more airy draw than a super tight MTL, but I'm definitely no lung hitter. I was hopeful for this tank when I saw it a while back. Looks like I might be able to remove it from a mental list. I've not really heard any good about it.

Thanks for the review Smokie!

Bigbob2322

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Same here MTL vaping is all I do, if you lung hit more power to ya it's just not my vaping preference.

VU Sponsors