Become a Patron!

Cthitulu Hauster and salt nic

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So I have a Chtitulu Hauster as far as I know it is new. I have a couple of various salt nics. I am thinking about setting this up for the serious nic cravings. I usually direct lung and have little experience with pods ( make me cough ). So any thoughts or ideas? Build, wattage, etc. Do you think it will choke me like pod systems do? Or maybe I should keep the rta in the box and trade it for more familar rta?

Depends on you.I don't know high of salt nic you would use in it.I do know if you try and use the same mg of salt nic that is in most pod systems through a rta,rda,bra,etc.you will probably be sorry.if you think the coughing from a pod is bad wait until you subohm some18 to 35mg salt nic.you will not like it.you will cough up your anus not to mention you will probably over dose on nicotine.There is subohmable salt nic as high as 6mg.I drip with salt nic but only 3mg same as freebase nic.and to me salt nic seems stronger not on a harshness level because salt nic is usually much smoother on the throat.but on the high you get from nicotine.

VU Sponsors