Become a Patron!

Crown 3 0.4ohm coils

Just got back into vaping after picking the cancer sticks back up for a while. Went to the local shop and got turned onto the Crown 3. I love it and think it's even better than the Cleito I ran before.

The guy at the shop threw in a pack of 0.4 coils for free as well. He said they're new and I can't find much info on Google about them. They're rated for 55-65W. The clouds and flavour are awesome on the 0.5 (rated 70-80W) but my mod is only good for 75W so I'm barely able to use them. The 0.4 are right in my mod's wheelhouse.

Just wondering if anyone's used them. How's the flavour and clouds compared to the 0.5? And are they underrated like the other Crown 3 coils?

I'm asking before I open them because he said if I liked the 0.5 coils I could come exchange the unopened pack.

Stan157

Member For 1 Year
Just got back into vaping after picking the cancer sticks back up for a while. Went to the local shop and got turned onto the Crown 3. I love it and think it's even better than the Cleito I ran before.

The guy at the shop threw in a pack of 0.4 coils for free as well. He said they're new and I can't find much info on Google about them. They're rated for 55-65W. The clouds and flavour are awesome on the 0.5 (rated 70-80W) but my mod is only good for 75W so I'm barely able to use them. The 0.4 are right in my mod's wheelhouse.

Just wondering if anyone's used them. How's the flavour and clouds compared to the 0.5? And are they underrated like the other Crown 3 coils?

I'm asking before I open them because he said if I liked the 0.5 coils I could come exchange the unopened pack.

I like the .5 but am eagerly awaiting a report back on the .4 coils

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Decided to open the package and after 24 hours I'm not impressed. Primed it first and the flavour sucks. Tried it at 55W, 65W and 70W. The flavour gets better at 70W but all levels seem more harsh on the mouth than 75W on the 0.5 coil.

Already changed the coil and the second one is MUCH better. Comparable clouds and flavour to the 0.5 coil.

Not just gonna claim bad coil on it but I took it slower ramping up the wattage to break it in and I'm very happy with it now at 65W.

Stan157

Member For 1 Year
Already changed the coil and the second one is MUCH better. Comparable clouds and flavour to the 0.5 coil.

Not just gonna claim bad coil on it but I took it slower ramping up the wattage to break it in and I'm very happy with it now at 65W.

I believe I ruined a .25 ohm coil by not taking my time soaking it in juice for 8 minutes like they recommended and ramping up the heat too fast. Who knows next one much better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors