Cross country setup?

Citizen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Alright folks. I need some advice so thanks in advance. I'm heading to Myrtle beach and I chain vape while I drive. Needless to say I won't be able to pull over every hour to fill my orchid or goblin. I need a tank that a non-vaper (my wife) can fill with no problems. Something that's a top filler. I'm looking for comprable flavor and cloudage as my current tanks. Subtank? Again, thanks in advance.

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I suggest the Lemo V2 with the side fill hole!!

scarecrowjenkins

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Above all whatever set up you take, bring back ups and also a car charger for your battery:)
X2!! I bought a cheap power inverter for my car so i can bring my charger with me on extended adventures outside the house. It's got 4 power outlets and 3 or 4 usb ports, a good $30 investment for the wanderer! Safe travels!

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No, and I ordered one but have to wait a bit. I was just excited from a review I saw of it and looked great. I also realized these are just about to be released so no one has one yet. Looks like second week of april for shipment.

Edit: Here's the review I saw.

Last edited:

Citizen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the quick replies guys. I was actually thinking about the lemo 2. I definitely need a car charger, although I can get up to 3 days on my Sigelei at 30 watts if I have to. Im thinking that I''ll tell the wife that you all insisted I get a smaller "stealth" setup too ;).

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You need a smaller, stealth setup.

;)

Maybe just have the two tanks you mentioned both full and ready to go. Fill them both when you stop so you only have to do a tank swap while on the road. Happy travels.

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you can't pull over into a rest area for 5 minutes to fill your tanks and stretch? I use a nitecore d2 charger plugged into a cig lighter, and 2 drilled out orchids. A v4 and v6. 10ml lasts a lot longer than a half hour.

alex31804

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Alright folks. I need some advice so thanks in advance. I'm heading to Myrtle beach and I chain vape while I drive. Needless to say I won't be able to pull over every hour to fill my orchid or goblin. I need a tank that a non-vaper (my wife) can fill with no problems. Something that's a top filler. I'm looking for comprable flavor and cloudage as my current tanks. Subtank? Again, thanks in advance.
I have a subtank mini and it's extremely easy to fill. supposedly the full size plus version is good as well. It's draw is comparable to my drilled out orchids as well (1/8")

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would get two full sized orchids, kayfun V4 evaporation chamber and extend both of them to reach the top of the full sized tanks. that way you can take the top off and fill with a syringe bottle. easy peazy and no dry hits.

Citizen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you so much for the suggestions everybody. I could go the V4 route seeing I have a couple bases. Maybe extend the chimney and combine kayfun parts. I'd really like the lemo 2 if it's any good though. And thanks for the shops tip. Let me know about that fogger.

Citizen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a subtank mini and it's extremely easy to fill. supposedly the full size plus version is good as well. It's draw is comparable to my drilled out orchids as well (1/8")
I tried the subtank mini and was pretty impressed with it.

VU Sponsors