Become a Patron!

Creamy Caramel Custard V2

BigDisplay

Member For 4 Years
http://tjek.nu/r/z7dD

It still works excellent without the super sweetner.

I will soon try a new born (i got some days ago) Sweetener Blend SB-800 instead of the super sweetner and see how it works out.

868dcd67e6e1ac60a1ec8ed93a19d864.jpg

84cc4225a0170718496203a561193697.jpg

Sendt fra min EVR-L29 med Tapatalk

Last edited:

newyork13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Amazing.
This may be the first recipe posted out there for which I have all the flavors.
That may be auspicious.
So I will try it.
But, what is SB-800?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Amazing.
That may be auspicious.
So I will try it.
But, what is SB-800?

Sweetener that’s not sucralose. If you can read his second post pic, it says it’s Sweetener Blend 800. Not sure what’s in it, maybe EM? (Ethyl malitol.)

BigDisplay

Member For 4 Years
Amazing.
That may be auspicious.
So I will try it.
But, what is SB-800?
Nice

SB-800 is a brand new kind of sweetner without sucralose or ethyl its a new thing, but I guess it's only available for firms right now .
But that will change soon I hope, I guess Molinberry maybe soon will have it.
I got it 1 week ago and did not have the time for test it, to much work
I really hope this sweetener is a game changer would be cool, my finger taste test, telling me it's nearly as sweet as the Super sweet from CAP, and that I love, but still not test it in my little DIY room
They are a part of the Chemnovatic firm (Poland)
I have the data sheet here " https://drive.google.com/file/d/1r90c8jK2QvmFbH3MKTz5lqhl9l6WlscU/view?usp=drives dk" :

Our own blend of sweeteners - leaves a sweet aftertaste on your lips. Suggested dosage 1-4%.

Sweetener Blend SB-800 is the result of hard work of Chemnovatic’s R&D department which tested dozens of different solutions to find the one with the effect as close to sucralose as possible.

And here it is! Sweetener Blend SB-800 is just as sweet as sucralose but has none of its downsides.

Until recently, sucralose was the industry's favourite e-liquid sweetener - it gave e-juices the sweetness customers loved. No other sweetener like ethyl maltol or erythritol could even come close.

Then suddenly research surfaced and changed everything. It claimed that sucralose may be harmful causing a lot of questions regarding the safety of using that sweetener in e-liquids. Whether it’s true or not, the fact is that sucralose has become a hot topic in the industry and among the users of e-cigarettes.

Does it mean that we will not be getting any of those deliciously sweet e-liquids anymore? Well, not necessarily!

Please welcome Chemnovatic’s Sweetener Blend SB-800!

We have something that will change the game completely! Sweetener Blend SB-800 is just as sweet as sucralose but has none of its downsides.

Why should you consider using Sweetener Blend SB-800?

It strengthens the sweetness of the flavours in your e-liquid.

It fits in the current consumer needs for sucralose alternatives.

It is not carcinogenic.

It is TPD compliant.

It doesn’t caramelize or burn.

It doesn’t overtake e-liquids’ flavours.

It doesn’t build up on coil so you don’t need to change it so frequently.

It is manufactured with the use of only certified ingredients of the highest pharmaceutical quality from reliable European suppliers.

The same as all our products it undergoes strict quality procedures which are confirmed by ISO 9001:2015, HACCP and GHP/GMP standard.

We provide our customers with full traceability of products and additionally every batch of products that leave our facility is laboratory tested on site.

At Chemnovatic we know that our task as a manufacturer of ingredients for e-liquids production is also helping e-liquids producers in meeting the customers’ expectations.

Sweetener Blend SB-800 is the result of the hard work of Chemnovatic’s R&D department which tested dozens of different solutions to find the one with the effect as close to sucralose as possible.

Last edited:

newyork13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's a nice description of who knows what.
I do think that sucralose is not a good thing to ingest, so I avoid it.
But, it's hard to figure what the SB is.
I'll use Stevia, which I've found to be better than EM IMHO.

BigDisplay

Member For 4 Years
I must test how it is, but I need hours in my days, to much work

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

That’s what I use. Pyure makes a good organic liquid stevia. I’ve used it in coffee/tea for a while, and it’s good for mixing too, imho. It doesn’t have a weird aftertaste either. I don’t use EM.

I’m in NY too, btw. :wave:

BigDisplay

Member For 4 Years
How’s your new job? Keep up the good recipes. Stay safe, BD. :hug:
Good thx, love helping youngsters with all kind of problems, could be, diagnosis, small punishment because of criminal history, so they get an extra change instead of going to jail, autism etc. and the kids (14-24 years) living in the house, a normal house.
It's much better for me instead of just being a ecigarette pusher
But I still selling vape gear.

In Denmark things goes forward, more and more opens up and the 11th shopping centers, restaurants etc. opens up.
And the numbers of dead and infected goes down day by day.

And u? Where in the US u live? Was it NY?
And stay safe U2 , not always possible...

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Good thx, love helping youngsters with all kind of problems, could be, diagnosis, small punishment because of criminal history, so they get an extra chenge instead of going to jail, autism etc. and the kids (14-24 years) living in the house, a normal house.
It's much better for me instead of just being a ecigarette pusher
But I still selling vape gear.

In Denmark things goes forward, more and more opens up and the 11th shopping centers, restaurants etc. opens up.
And the numbers of dead and infected goes down day by day.

And u? Where in the US u live? Was it NY?
And stay safe U2 , not always possible...

Yep, I’m in NY, in one of the boroughs of NYC. My county has 1/4 of the cases and deaths in NY, so it’s not so great here now.

Your job sounds like you’re doing good work! Those kids will get better with you than somewhere horrible like jail. You’re lucky and they’re lucky!

I’m glad you’re still doing the vape shop job, too. If you can get people to vape instead of smoking, it’s amazing.

Keep up the recipes. They sound really good. I’m still mixing like a witch with a cauldron, but it’s fun for me that way! I just mixed up a Creme de Menthe Kings Custard juice that’s my ADV lately. I’m doing it by %, so it feels very free flowing.

Enjoy your weekend. Glad DK is doing better with corona.

VU Sponsors