Become a Patron!

CrazyChef's Crazy Spring Cleaning Yard Sale! (7/04 - added about 75 RDAs and tanks)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
120   0   0
Where did all this stuff come from ?
Tooth fairy.ever see chef smile?
13c0e0de443022c501f599f5f5167584.jpg

Sent from a very cloudy room

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Phil, I need a Twisted Messes 24 sleeve and top cap. Or full 24.
I'm also looking for a Zeus Single Coil. At least for now.

Thx ~ Trix

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Hey Chef, sent you a few PMs about some mechs. Just wanted to make sure you got them. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Okay, so here's a few group shots of stuff that I haven't listed yet. About 60% of the RDAs are clones, and I 'd estimate about 90%+ of the tanks are authentics. I may or may not have boxes/spare parts for these. If I do, I'll include it. They're obviously all in need of a cleaning. As each item is sold, I'll clean it that day and let it air dry overnight and ship the next day. Sorry for the nasty pics, but I've been too busy to clean each and every one of these and take individual pics of them. I know you guys have been waiting for me to post these, so I hope you're okay with the pics as they are.

VHSVkBR.jpg

cQdp6iN.jpg

Row #1 - Twisted Messes RDA - Black/Gold 24mm? Still avail?
Row #3 - Top left Black/gold RTA? (Word escapes me) mm?
Row #3 - Top Right - Kylin RTA?. I have the mini. mm?

Also, in that original box of atty's, there's a red one peeking out on the right side. What is it?

(And I thought I was bad) ~Trixy
@CrazyChef v2.0

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
I see you have a Twisted Messes. Is it 24mm? I need a 24mm tube and top cap for my TM Pro 24.
Also, I asked you a few questions in post #511.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Did some organizing, and came up with all of this. Gonna need to take some time to clean these before I can post them.

NyiOCCU.jpg

Right, next to tissue, black and gold Twisted Messes 24?
Left, Red back in the corner. What is it?
Do you have a Zeus Single Coil?
Do you have a Fatality?
Do you have a Reload?

Arthur-VU

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@CrazyChef v2.0

I am late to this thread. Lots of great stuff here it seems, but sadly I cannot identify by looking, so I need to ask a few questions...

1. Do you have any 22mm RTAs?
    • If so, please give price and details and point me to the photo if already shown.
  2. Are there any single-coil 22mm RDAs left?
    • If so, please give price and details and point me to the photo if already shown.
  3. I might be interested in that wooden parallel squonker...
    • Is the 510 pin spring-loaded?
    • Can you show the 510 from the top?
    • Do you think it would be possible to use a silicone squonk bottle in it?
      • Do you have one you could sell with it?
  4. Also, I am looking for a first tube mech (after using mech squonkers for a while now), and preferably with
    • the lowest voltage drop
    • non-hybrid 510 connection
    • some kind of locking mechanism or recessed fire button, maybe an option for magnets in the switch
    • that has an insulator sleeve for the battery inside (for added safety)
    • which of your tube mods have any of these^ features?
The idea of the tube mech for me is that 'it just works' and to prepare for the vapocalypse, and I'd likely want to run an RTA on it that has a long enough 510 pin if the mech itself has a hybrid 510 connection...

Sorry for so many questions, but after vaping for two-and-a-half years, there's still so much that I do not know, and I am just trying to be safe.

Thank you for reading all of this, and sorry if I am making more work for you with these questions, I just want to avoid buyer's remorse.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Ohhhh, I really wish to go off on Crazy Chef. Check out the thread, Say it here if interested.

Last edited:

Arthur-VU

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I doubt it with you man. He works and runs purecoils.
Thanks for the reply. I've never interacted with him before, so methinks there'd be no cause to ignore me.
I concur..hes busy guy. Or probably still reading the 10 part question...lmao...im just playing..Everyone relax..its wednesday..almost there
No worries. It's all good.

I'm just going with the flow...

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
@CrazyChef v2.0

I am late to this thread. Lots of great stuff here it seems, but sadly I cannot identify by looking, so I need to ask a few questions...

4. Also, I am looking for a first tube mech (after using mech squonkers for a while now), and preferably with
    • some kind of locking mechanism or recessed fire button, maybe an option for magnets in the switch
The idea of the tube mech for me is that 'it just works' and to prepare for the vapocalypse, and I'd likely want to run an RTA on it that has a long enough 510 pin if the mech itself has a hybrid 510 connection...

Sorry for so many questions, but after vaping for two-and-a-half years, there's still so much that I do not know, and I am just trying to be safe.

Thank you for reading all of this, and sorry if I am making more work for you with these questions, I just want to avoid buyer's remorse.
No reply to me either.

Maybe I'm considered a nuisance with so many seemingly newbie questions?

:sadpanda::sad::drunk:
Absolutely not
Hell get around to it...im just messing with the 10 parter...

Sent from a very cloudy room
Yup, I'll try to get to it today. I have a crapton of coils to make, I'm setting up a new business/website, and a ton of reviews I'm behind on. Plus I need to eat. :D (This Keto diet is getting expensive)

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
@CrazyChef v2.0

Wow, lotsa questions! I'll answer in parts...

[
They may not be pretty, but I assure you they'll get a good scrubbing before they ship.

$10 each, plus shipping:

SOI Proto, dual coil
YvsNPe2.jpg
gDd1nDP.jpg

Wismec something or other - single or dual coil
Rja5Nxr.jpg
iFNeq4e.jpg

OBS Crius - dual coil
5qPTCyO.jpg

Siren, dual coil
VvU5YqC.jpg

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
@CrazyChef v2.0
Are there any single-coil 22mm RDAs left?
If so, please give price and details and point me to the photo if already shown.
I'll be putting up most of my 22mm Dotmod RDAs soon, but they're all dual coil.

Narda clone, single coil - $7
LfFiro8.jpg
eZtJqMS.jpg
SwvyB4P.jpg

Unmarked CSMNT clone, single or dual - $7
vHYlPUW.jpg
xjHLAzV.jpg

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
@CrazyChef v2.0
I might be interested in that wooden parallel squonker...
Is the 510 pin spring-loaded?
Yup.
@CrazyChef v2.0
Can you show the 510 from the top?
Nope. Just kidding...
YDDIjkK.jpg

@CrazyChef v2.0
Do you think it would be possible to use a silicone squonk bottle in it?
Absolutely
@CrazyChef v2.0
Do you have one you could sell with it?
Yup, but it's just a tad bit short. You'll have to pull the tube out by about 2mm. Or put something about 2mm underneath it.
BvYU5Wy.jpg

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
@CrazyChef v2.0
Also, I am looking for a first tube mech (after using mech squonkers for a while now), and preferably with
the lowest voltage drop
non-hybrid 510 connection
some kind of locking mechanism or recessed fire button, maybe an option for magnets in the switch
that has an insulator sleeve for the battery inside (for added safety)
which of your tube mods have any of these^ features?
Nothing with all those features. Insulator sleeves are something that is relatively new to the market. Otherwise, yeah - I have a bunch that'll fit the rest of your requirements.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
@CrazyChef v2.0

Hey, you gotta be safe! And I definitely want you to be happy with whatever you purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors